Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, so I recently started playing fantasy when the newest edition came out, and I have had moderate success against my cousins high elves, but I want to know how my current list (I've fielded 2 separate 3k lists against him, this is the third one I am trying out) might fare against other players.

Here it is.

Lords

Spell Weaver (Lore of Life)
Level 4 Mage
Stone of Rebirth
Wand of the Which Elm

Spell Weaver (Lore of Beasts)
Level 4 Mage
Feedback Scroll
Stone of the Crystal Mere

Heroes

Noble
Battle Standard Bearer
Razor Standard

Core

Glade Guard x25
Musician
Standard Bearer
Lords Bowman
Aech Banner

Glade Guard x25
Musician
Standard Bearer
Lords Bowman

Glade Riders x10
Musician
Standard Bearer
Horsemaster

Glade Riders x10
Musician
Standard Bearer
Horsemaster

Dryads x15

Dryads x15

Special

Treekin x6

Rare

Waywatchers x10

The list comes out to 3005 points and most people i asked don't mind (and if they do i simply remove the magic banner from the first unit of glade guard). I realize from reading other posts that my list is lacking in siege engine hunters but I have warhawks that can fill a spot (treekin maybe) and as far as i know those fit the bill. Regardless any and all feedback is welcome, call me a noob, praise me, whatever lol, just let me know what you guys think and any suggestions on how to make it a better list are welcome (like i said i don't know much since i have only started playing, and only know a couple rules by heart lol)

·
4,361 Posts
First off, welcome to the forest. Sorry I am a bit late here, but better late than never.

First off you BSB really needs a ward save. You will have to drop the banner, but where was he going anyway. You have no combat units to put him in that would benefit from the razor banner.

Split the unit of archers that doesn't have the banner into two units. You won't lose so many at once that way.

Glade riders are not great now. Use there points go get another character, add a couple of treekin, get some wild riders, or some wardancers. Mix and match from those suggestions.

I really don't think two weavers is an efficient use of points. Pick the one you like and get some more units and/or characters with the rest of the points.

Good luck,
SirKently

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you so much, I had been checking back about twice a week with no response but thank you i'll try the suggestions how and see how they work.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts