Troops:6 man black guardian defender+starcannon platform 98

:Same as above except 5 men 90

Heavy Support:4 dark reapers 148
:1 D-cannon

What do you think?

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
a warlock isnt an hq choice. a farseer is, but in ulthweu are required to take one seer couicl. why doesnt anybody get this?? YU HAVE TO TAKE ONE SEER COUCIL.

·
Registered
72 Posts
U don't in a 40k in 40m battle any way, this is a bloody good list which i have thought up.
warlock with witchblade, shurikan pistol and enhance.

leading an 8 man guardian storm squad, 2 have fusion guns

12 guardians

12 guardians

Vyper with starcannnon and shurikan cannon

i think the pts cost is right, but i've lost my codex so i'm doing this from memory

when your storm guardians charge added the the warlock's enhance, you'll have 22 WS5 attacks + your warlocks attacks.
The vyper can dish out 6 S6 shots a turn hitting on 3+, and the when the normal guardians get within 12" of the enemy, thats 48 S4 shots hitting on 3+.

P.S You may have a few points left as this list is from memeory. :w

·
Registered
122 Posts
dont ask me why, its very confusing, but in a Craftworld Eldar Ulthwe army, a warlock MAY have a power. in a vanilla eldar army, they MAY have a power.

but in a Ulthwe Strike Force army from the Eye of Terror codex, they MUST have a power. go figure.

this all from the wording in the codices if anyone wants to check up on me ;)

·
The Fallen
7,745 Posts
Eddy- read what you have said- the rules are accurate- in USF the warlock must have a power in all other armies it is optional

Both lists are illegal, a Warlock is not a HQ choice, in 40 in 40 mins you dont haqve to have a HQ but if you take one it has to be legal

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
and if its ulthwe then u NEED a seer council. since this sit he str of ulthwe, wen i play 40 in 40, i play vanilla eldar

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.