Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Because ill never know who ill play when rolling for scenarios and all that so i tried having a all round list with what i've got here it goes:

Slann
-FOM
-FOR
-BSB
-Cupped Hands
=395

Saurus OldBlood
-Carnosaur
-Armor of Destiny(rulebook)
-Obsiden Blade(rulebook)
=455

Scar-Vet
-Shield
-Swift Slaying(rulebook)
-Glittering Scales(rulebook)
=138

Skink Cheif
-War Spear
-Ancient Steg
=380

Skink Preist
-Lv 2
-Ancient Steg
-Obsidein Pervention(rulebook)
=435

Saurus Warriors(spears+48 )
-FC
=606

10 Skimishers
=70

10 Skrimishers
=70

Skinks(44+4 Krioxigers )
*Kroxigers are in a line of this horde unit and their placed in the second rank*
-FC
=462

Temple Gaurd(20 )
-FC
-Potion of Strentgh
=375

Stegadon
=235

Salamanders(3)
=225

Salamanders
=150

In Total= 3996

side note* For the Slann i always use Lore of Light bc of the Always strike first and all the other buffs that help Int 1 guys in my army. As i said b4 please tell me your advice and with no offense take it into consideration. Thank you guys!

·
4,361 Posts
Looks like a nice horde o' monster list. Couple of points here: Horde o' skinks with kroxigors good, horde o' warriors bad. Split those guys into two units of 24.

Along the same lines, split those salamanders up into 4 units of 1 with an extra handler each.

You could probably stand to lose a few skinks from that horde unit. And there are some good banners for the temple guard. I would look into those.

Good luck,
SirKently

·
4,361 Posts
Six wide. Warriors are to big and expensive to try to run a horde with them. Too many points stuck on the outside looking in while in combat. And too cumbersome to move around.

SirKently

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i did the 4 1 man salamander unit but kept the horde of lizards, long story short its awesome, but i got wrecked by my empire buddy who had 2 volley guns,3 cannons, and 2 mortors and the pope mobile (arch lector)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts