Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Played a tournament based around them and I won the book. Seems like a nice book. Obviously haven't tried many of them out yet but they look good.

G

·
Got to say I've played a few of the missions and love it. The funniest one we played at the club was the IG prepared assault mission. That is hilarious, especially if you aren't using IG, we had 2 Dark Angels players and my Ultramarines, vs Necrons, Chaos and Blood Angels. But the paper dropping was hilarious. Never sure where the template would land.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Only played the prepared assault pne yet, and it was so awesome. The best part were the anticlimactic dropping of the markers, which for some reason always missed everything. We laughed our heads off.

·
Drills baby.
6,481 Posts
I played the Necron Implacable Assault mission (I think that's what it was called), the one where you divide the tables into three zones with one objective in each and you use the short edges as your table edge. I played Sisters of Battle against CSM, resulted in a win for me. Gotta say though, it was a pretty fun mission and definitely something new and fresh!

·
Herman1004
1,266 Posts
The Kill Team rules allows you a hilarious, exciting and quick game of about 10-15 minutes. Tried it once and fell completely in love with it :)

Regards,

·
LO Ninja
1,214 Posts
*sulks at lack of DH missions*

PL

·
905 Posts
I'm currently doing a campaign/league centered around them and they certainly add more to the game but many of them, army specific ones for example, are VERY one sided. Like the necron mission "reconaisance" (yes, I can't spell to spell to save my life.) I've only lost once playing, and that's because my opponent was all drop pods, or "first contact" for the nids is another easy, "I stomp you" mission. If you last more than the 3 turns I did :).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts