Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Unlikely, but I went to the fantasy ones last week to spectate and get an idea what I am getting into when I enter next year. I hope the 40k one is as good, I saw some great play and some amazingly well painted armies with hordes of conversions. And Warhammer world rocked, managed to watch rugby, some footie, a load of warhammer and have a few pints in between. Great weekend, and Hooters is just the place to go to :yes:

·
Son of LO
2,160 Posts
Well, there was a guy here a couple of months ago (LeeJerrum) who swore that he was going to make it to the finals with his IG army.

I remember him because he came to the IG forums and made quite a stink about how he was going to revolutionize the way that IG are played and elevate himself to IG godhood during the tour.

Apparently he qualified to go round II, but we never heard anything from him after that.

·
Normal member Fox D:
3,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh aye, I remember him lol.

As for LO'ers who are going at the minute I think its just myself and Decado, unless someones holding out on us.

Raptors mentioned he was in one of the heats, but not sure if he made it to the finals or not.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts