Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

I have just recently got back into the Warhammer 40k gaming scheme after a long period off. After browsing the net, reading articles, revies, forums and other sites I came across Army Builders. These are relatively new to me, back when I used to play I tried one made by wolflair or something, but found it a pain to install. However; looking around on the net I think I may have found a hidden gem.

I came across a site called 40kbuilder.com After trying out the demo I thought it worked pretty well. Only thing is, they charge a £1.99 fee for each army list. Has anyone tried them yet? They seem pretty new and only have Space Marine list available atm.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Cannot imagine using a service that charged per list... with the number of lists I create, that would cost me hundreds of dollars... I just use army builder.

·
Ender of Threads
1,306 Posts
Wow... I'd be running away from them just based on the lousy website - looks shady to me.:sarcastic::stop:

Army Builder is likely a much safer bet - well built, easy to use, and cheaper the instant you build more than 10 lists per year.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Unless they are paying GW they probably won't be around very long either. GW pretty much scours the internet shutting down anybody that puts their information up without their consent.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.