Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I said on my Khorne/Nurgle army list, i have none of the stuff listed except for the daemon prince so any suggestions as to how to make this better are welcome.

HQ:
Daemon Prince
-wings, MoS, lash of submission = 155 pts

Chaos Sorcerer
-bolt of change, gift of chaos, warptime, doombolt, MoT, plasma pistol, daemonic steed, meltabombs, personal icon, familiar = 280 pts (i know, probably too expensive)

HQ's = 435 pts

Troops:
10 Chaos Space Marines
-aspiring champion, power weapon, 2 plasma pistols, meltabombs, IoS, meltagun, rhino = 280 pts

10 Chaos Space Marines
-aspiring champion, poewr weapon, plasma pistol, meltabombs, IoT, 2 plasma guns, rhino = 306 pts

2 squads of 8 Noise Marines
-noise champion, power weapon, doom siren, meltabombs, personal icon, 3 sonic blasters, blastmaster, rhino = 610 pts

2 squads of 9 Thousand Sons
-doombolt, meltabombs, personal icon, rhino = 598 pts

7 Daemonettes of Slaanesh = 91 pts

10 Pink Horrors of Tzeench = 130 pts

Troops = 2015 pts

Elites:
5 Chosen Chaos Space Marines
-aspiring champion, meltabombs, plasma gun, plasma pistol, lightning claw, pair of lightning claws, combi-flamer, IoS, rhino = 245 pts

5 Chaos Terminators
-1 terminator champion, IoT, 4 power fists, chain fist, reaper autocannon = 275 pts

5 Possessed Chaos Space Marines
-aspisring champion, IoCG, rhino = 180 pts

Elites = 700 pts

Fast Attack:
3 Chaos Bikers
-biker champion, IoS, power weapon, plasma pistol, meltabombs, meltagun = 179 pts

3 Chaos Bikers
-biker champion, IoT, power fist, plasma pistol, meltabombs, plasma gun = 214 pts

5 Chaos Raptors
-aspiring champion, plasma pistol, power weapon, meltabombs, IoCG, 2 meltaguns = 180 pts

2 Chaos Spawn models used for gift of chaos = 0 pts

Fast Attack = 573 pts

Heavy Support:
10 Chaos Havocs
-aspiring champion, combi-melta, meltabombs, IoCG, lascannon, missile launcher, autocannon, plasma gun, rhino = 311 pts

Chaos Vindicator
-extra armour, daemonic possession, pintle mounted havoc launcher, dirge caster = 180 pts

Chaos Land Raider
-extra armour, daemonic possession, pintle mounted havoc launcher, dozer blade, dirge caster = 280 pts

Heavy Support = 756 pts

Whole Atmy = 4494 pts

Also, if anyone could tell me, what is the best box to buy to make chaos chosen because i know you dont get lightning claws in a normal 10 marine box.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Here's my two cents:

HQ:
Daemon Prince
-wings, MoS, lash of submission = 155 pts

(good)

Chaos Sorcerer
-bolt of change, gift of chaos, warptime, doombolt, MoT, plasma pistol, daemonic steed, meltabombs, personal icon, familiar = 280 pts (i know, probably too expensive)

(you're right, too expensive, for this amount you could field Ahriman who is 30 points less)

HQ's = 435 pts

Troops:
10 Chaos Space Marines
-aspiring champion, power weapon, 2 plasma pistols, meltabombs, IoS, meltagun, rhino = 280 pts

(this squad is trying to do too much due to having plasma pistols and a meltagun, I'd narrow it down and try for tank busting OR troop killing)

10 Chaos Space Marines
-aspiring champion, poewr weapon, plasma pistol, meltabombs, IoT, 2 plasma guns, rhino = 306 pts

(this squad is good)

2 squads of 8 Noise Marines
-noise champion, power weapon, doom siren, meltabombs, personal icon, 3 sonic blasters, blastmaster, rhino = 610 pts

(why not upgrade all of the bolters to sonic blasters?)

2 squads of 9 Thousand Sons
-doombolt, meltabombs, personal icon, rhino = 598 pts

(good)

7 Daemonettes of Slaanesh = 91 pts

(good, but wondering why this squad is only 7 instead of 10)

10 Pink Horrors of Tzeench = 130 pts

(good)

Troops = 2015 pts

Elites:
5 Chosen Chaos Space Marines
-aspiring champion, meltabombs, plasma gun, plasma pistol, lightning claw, pair of lightning claws, combi-flamer, IoS, rhino = 245 pts

(cut the Rhino due to Infiltrate/Outflank, cut the specials and replace with flamers, they work better for troop kill and this size squad is asking to be a blitz squad)

5 Chaos Terminators
-1 terminator champion, IoT, 4 power fists, chain fist, reaper autocannon = 275 pts

(try the Karmoon special termies instead)

5 Possessed Chaos Space Marines
-aspisring champion, IoCG, rhino = 180 pts

(take away the aspiring champion upgrade, it's wasted points as it doesn't give access to special weapons)

Elites = 700 pts

Fast Attack:
3 Chaos Bikers
-biker champion, IoS, power weapon, plasma pistol, meltabombs, meltagun = 179 pts

(good)

3 Chaos Bikers
-biker champion, IoT, power fist, plasma pistol, meltabombs, plasma gun = 214 pts

(switch the plasma gun to a meltagun, this squad seems better as a tank busting squad, also cut the meltabombs, you have a PF)

5 Chaos Raptors
-aspiring champion, plasma pistol, power weapon, meltabombs, IoCG, 2 meltaguns = 180 pts

(good, might be a bit too small however)

2 Chaos Spawn models used for gift of chaos = 0 pts

Fast Attack = 573 pts

Heavy Support:
10 Chaos Havocs
-aspiring champion, combi-melta, meltabombs, IoCG, lascannon, missile launcher, autocannon, plasma gun, rhino = 311 pts

(Havocs, especially at this size of a squad, are a waste, I'd replace with either Oblits or another Land Raider w/dozer blade)

Chaos Vindicator
-extra armour, daemonic possession, pintle mounted havoc launcher, dirge caster = 180 pts

(this is alright, I'm kind of partial to Defilers over Vindicators due to the range)

Chaos Land Raider
-extra armour, daemonic possession, pintle mounted havoc launcher, dozer blade, dirge caster = 280 pts

(cut the EA, DP, P Havoc Launcher and Dirge Caster Upgrades, not worth it)

Hope this helped :)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the advice, i will definetly look into getting arhiman for an HQ and i might replace my havocs with another land raider. as for the vindicator, i do know how tempting it is to use the battle cannon on defilers, but i fight an ultramarines player who loves vehicles and heavy infantry such as land raiders, predators, assault and normal terminators, etc. so i need something that would do well as a good infantry killer with the strength 10 ap 2 demolisher cannon. defilers are good for killing vehicles in close combat and blasting marines to hell but the defiler in my khorne/nurgle army just doesnt kill enough terminators at range so my fleet strategy is wasted. i usually move, shoot my battle cannon at some infantry and then assault a tank. With terminators however, they can be a bigger threat to me and i must use my defiler against the terminators which could be a deathwish with all the power fists. a vindicator would be able to take care of my terminator problems assuming the ordanence doesnt kill me and my land raider could take care of tanks at long range while the possessed, raptors, and slaanesh infantry could mop up the infantry
----------
oh yea, and also my daemonettes are in a squad of 7 because they come in boxes of 7 and i hate buying too many models and leaving a bunch sitting on a shelf.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts