Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well... you can't. As HQ you can take only Warriors ... but it's not a must !
How about this :
Genestealers with spinegaunts as shield and with winged warriors for synapse ? (the warriors will be with dev + rend)

· Registered
187 Posts
500 points of DH is not a lot. IF your opponent takes all Grey Knights, thats only two squads of 9. With no upgrades or anything else. Numbers will definitely be in your favor. Genestealers will serve you well in CC, especially if you get the charge..
Be aware, though, that GKs should not be treated quite like space marines.

18 GKs, thats 36 storm bolter shots/turn, and while they aren't genestealers, they should not be taken lightly in CC.

Of course, given that it is combat patrol, you may well also see squads of IST, possibly mounted in chimeras or rhinos, and possibly inquisitors. And then there's that guy who finds room for an eversor assassin in 500 pts.. and him you want nothing to do with in CC.

· Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Ok, so :
Troops:
3x8 Spinegaunts : 120 pts
2x6 Genestealers (EC+Scy): 288 pts
Fast:
3 Winged Warriors (wings :p , scy, rend, I ) : -don't have the codex here , so I don't know exactly how many points there are :(

I can lose talons from the stealers for some points...
The AG(I) is because I forgot how much Initiative the GK have, I wan't to strike first you know :p - I can lose this too .... I guess :)
I would like some more stealers .... for the CC ... but in 500 points... dunno ....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.