Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello, i've been of the forum for a while, but a friend of me and i might go to a double tourne 500 points. he's playing skaven while i'm playing lizards, i know it might sound wrong. anyway, this is my list.

scar-veteran, light armour, shield, great weapon.

15 saurus warriors, full comm., spears

14 saurus warriors, standard, mus, spears

this is 495 points. my friend has clanrats and stormvermin, an engeneer, and a DOOMWEEL!! or something like that.

sounds fun to me. let me hear what you think
:qq:

·
Registered
186 Posts
The list isn't that bad. The problem is your opponents list. A doomwheel on 500 points is very risky. It can kill both your units if he's lucky. If your lucky, it removes itself from play. I don't have that much experiance against the wheel, but in 3 games against the new stegadon I've seen it roll against a steamtank, killing himself, rolling against a building and getting charged by my stegadon.

This battle will depend on how he rolls for the machine :p

Oh! If you wish to counter his engeneer, take the mirrored shield. Keeps at least 1 of your units safe from warplightening.

I also don't take musiscians on my saurus because they will almost always rally. :p

HK

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey thanks for the post, but i think you didn't understand it, no offense, but the skaven player will be my partner in the double tournement, if we're going. i thought of the mirror shield for once, normally i take an enchanted shield for him, but now i look at it, it's quite good. your opponent won't cast any magic missles on you anymore, and the first time he does his own unit will get damage.

·
4,361 Posts
I think I would drop the second unit of warriors. You seem to have plenty of ranked troops together. I would get some skinks, maybe some terradon riders, and would get the vet at least the glyph necklace. You really don't need command in the saurus, except for a champ to guard the vet.

Good luck,
SirKently

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.