Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 2 of 9 Posts

· things will change
3,062 Posts
I really like them man, though it might be nice if in the 1k list wasn't so repetitive.

A sentinel or 3 might be a nice addition, and change of pace, if you swapped some missile launchers for heavy bolters, and some plasma guns for grenade launchers you could possibly scrape the points...

But that is merely a superficial thing I have for symmetrical lists, so probably isn't a big thing.

-t.

· things will change
3,062 Posts
I, personally, disagree about Sentinels being unfluffy, they are scout vehicles, specifically designed to be advancing ahead of a 'main' IG army, whereas in your regiment (I think) they would be seen as a more versatile, faster and less men-intensive fire platforms, using the more advanced targetting systems to deliver lascannon fire where it is most needed, and reacting to enemy armour movements with a speed and ferocity unattainable with an infantry platoon...
I would agree with you were it any other vehicle.

Of course, it isn't my regiment, so what I think doesn't really matter, but I'm just putting forward a suggestion.
:yes:

-t.

1 - 2 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.