Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some friends and I have recently started playing again after quite a long break, I've put this together for a 500 point match this weekend. Any thoughts?

HQ1
Archon
Agoniser
Splinter Pistol
Shadow Field
Combat Drugs
Plasma Grenades

Troop 1
5 Warriors
4 Splinter Rifles
1 Dark Lance
Raider
Disintegrator

Troop 2
1 Sybarite
Splinter Pistol
Agoniser
8 Warriors
2 Blasters
2 Splinter Cannons

Heavy Support 1
Ravager
3 Disintegrators

Total = 501

·
Registered
67 Posts
Kind of late to reply but the list isnt legal, troop two HAS to be ten man minimum, as it is a standard warrior squad.

Id drop the archon for a Drachon or altenitivly got with Hemonculus, they are cheap and effective, especially in low points games

·
Registered
277 Posts
If he changes from archon to dracon (or he could get rid of CD alternatively), it free's up 25 points, so he can grab 3 extra warriors for the squad and hes ok.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Personally I'd mount both squads on Raiders. use the mobility and open top deployment rules to your advantage! :)

2 squads of:

10 Warriors
1 Blaster
1 Splinter Cannon
Raider
w/ Disintergator (and extras as you see fit)

·
Registered
67 Posts
You are incorrect,Warrior squads on ground must take 10 men,Raider squads only need 5.
and his warrior squad clearly shows 2 blasters and 2 splinter cannons, therefore by default it IS a WARRIOR squad and MUST number 10 in size.
Please Check before you make accusations, it doesnt come across well

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hahaha of course! Maybe I should take a squad of Hellions to keep him company! :silly:

On a somewhat related noted the above list ended up as a rehash of the typical tactica style 500 point list...however that's been getting boring as of late and I decided to try this. It performed obscenely in a 550 point game and was alot of fun, it's hardly competitive but is extremely enjoyable to say the least:

HQ 1
Haemonculus

Troop 1
5 Warriors
4 Splinter Rifles
1 Dark Lance
Raider
Dark Lance

Troop 2
5 Warriors
4 Splinter Rifles
1 Dark Lance
Raider
Dark Lance

Heavy Support 1
Ravager
3 Dark Lances
Heavy Support 2
Ravager
3 Dark Lances
Heavy Support 3
Ravager
3 Dark Lances

Total = 550

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:p I gave it a little play through today against some IG, Chaos Space Marines, and Tau. It absolutely steamrolled them. There's something not quite right about wiping entire squads out in one round of shooting in a 500 point game...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.