Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some friends and I have recently started playing again after quite a long break, I've put this together for a 500 point match this weekend. Any thoughts?

HQ1
Archon
Agoniser
Splinter Pistol
Shadow Field
Combat Drugs
Plasma Grenades

Troop 1
5 Warriors
4 Splinter Rifles
1 Dark Lance
Raider
Disintegrator

Troop 2
1 Sybarite
Splinter Pistol
Agoniser
8 Warriors
2 Blasters
2 Splinter Cannons

Heavy Support 1
Ravager
3 Disintegrators

Total = 501

· Registered
67 Posts
Kind of late to reply but the list isnt legal, troop two HAS to be ten man minimum, as it is a standard warrior squad.

Id drop the archon for a Drachon or altenitivly got with Hemonculus, they are cheap and effective, especially in low points games

· Registered
67 Posts
You are incorrect,Warrior squads on ground must take 10 men,Raider squads only need 5.
and his warrior squad clearly shows 2 blasters and 2 splinter cannons, therefore by default it IS a WARRIOR squad and MUST number 10 in size.
Please Check before you make accusations, it doesnt come across well

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hahaha of course! Maybe I should take a squad of Hellions to keep him company! :silly:

On a somewhat related noted the above list ended up as a rehash of the typical tactica style 500 point list...however that's been getting boring as of late and I decided to try this. It performed obscenely in a 550 point game and was alot of fun, it's hardly competitive but is extremely enjoyable to say the least:

HQ 1
Haemonculus

Troop 1
5 Warriors
4 Splinter Rifles
1 Dark Lance
Raider
Dark Lance

Troop 2
5 Warriors
4 Splinter Rifles
1 Dark Lance
Raider
Dark Lance

Heavy Support 1
Ravager
3 Dark Lances
Heavy Support 2
Ravager
3 Dark Lances
Heavy Support 3
Ravager
3 Dark Lances

Total = 550

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.