Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, tournament starting tomorrow, opponents are an unfortunate combo of either nids or SM. First game is 500 points and i wanna try out the list below. Feedback/ changes very welcome.

HQ: Farseer (1#, 105 Pts) Jetbike, Mind War, Witchblade (WB), RoW

Troops: Rangers (5#, 95 Pts)
Troops: Dire Avengers (5#, 60 Pts)

Elite: Striking Scorpions (6#, 133 Pts)Exarch with Shadowstrike; Biting Blade (BB)

Fast Attack: Shining Spears (3#, 105 Pts)

Plan to have the Exarch head hunt for power-fists and big nids. Rangers will hopefully take down any big nids, and force pinning against SM's. SS's are there to slow nids or keep SM's nervous. Additionally SS's will provide assault back-up for rangers. SS's will be accompanied by FS at the beginning, and will be a fast response force. DA's are purely there to snag an objective or widdle down approaching swarms.

I know this list consists of small # of troops, and i'd probably do better just fielding lots of DA's in a game this small, but i feel like changing it up a bit.

Input very welcome.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I guess the Tournament is done. Like to hear how your list went. Just to note, as i'm sure you found, don't count on ever pinning SM's... it's not a safe bet when choosing lists.

-Razal19

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.