Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all iv been playing 40k for about 6 months (csm) i just finished my 2000 pt army and played about 5 games (W L D 4 0 1) so instead of starting another 40k army i want to get into warhammer fantasy. i choose dwarfs (cuz they rock). i dont no alot about them but from what iv heard and seen im gunna atempt a 500 pt list so here it goes

1 dwarf thane
great wepon
gromril armour
=69

16 dwarf worriors
hand wepons
heavy armour
sheilds
musician
standard bearer vetran
=169

16 dwarf worriors
hand wepons
heavy armour
sheilds
musician
standard bearer vetran
=169

dwarf bolt thrower

that leavs 48 pts for runes (any suggestions)

i was also thinking of replacing one of the dwarf warrior units for either a unit of 10 iron breakers,a unit of thunderers, or a unit of quarrellers
so what do ya think should i keep it the way it ist or replace one of the units?
any suggestions or tactics for this amy would be much apreaceated :w00t:

·
Registered
239 Posts
i would give the thane the MRo Gromril, its cheap but very effective. a shooting unit wouldnt be bad, i have heard thunderers do well in CC if you give them shields. the rune of penetrating wouldnt be bad for the bolt thrower, and if you can give it an engineer it would have better accuracy. also if your going to put your thane in with the warriors you could make one unit a unit of 15 so the thane will complete the ranks. hope this helps.

·
Registered
39 Posts
dude, id gove the bolt thrower, rune of penetratin so it kills chariots in one shot... nd give the bolt throweer and engineer as well since its only 15 more points

1 - 4 of 4 Posts