Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought that making a 500pt highly mechanized army would be fun. This would be a semi competetive army...

Big Mech - 115 pts
Power claw , kuston force feild

Killer Kans x1-45
Grotzooka X1
Killer Kans x1-45
Grotzooka X1
2X Killer Kans-120
Grotzooka X2, Armor Plates, Grot rigger
Deff Dread
(Troop) big shoota x2,
11X Boyz
+1 Nob with Big Choppa

497 pts

Suggestion? if i mislisted something please tell me im a bit tired....

·
Registered
107 Posts
first i dont like the power klaw on the mek and the big choppa on the nob casue it takes points away were you can put them insted for exampel more boyz. I wouldn't use the grotzoka cause the low range they are god but rookits have more range and higher strenght. if you are gonna walk the whole way with your boyz and you kans you need some more boys (to protects your mek) and not slugga boyz cause the fact you might not come in range of close combat so use shoota boyz instead so if you dont make it to CC you can always shoot something up instead. and have the kans in front of the KFF so they can protect the boyz and get the ability of KFF. so here what i would do.

HQ:
Big mek KFF 85p

Troops:
20xShoota boyz 2xBig shoota 120p
Deff dread 2xBig shoota 85p

Heavy support:
2xkilla kans 2xRookit launcha 100p
2xkilla kans 2xRookit launcha 100p

I hope it helps any;Y and good luck

·
LO Zealot
4,014 Posts
Indeed

I'm just posting to second Warlord Zaktoznaz's list. That's a very powerful and well balancedl list you have there. The only comment I'd make is that it would be better if there was a nob with a powerklaw along with the shoota boyz, but in a 500 point game, it probably isn't possible.

I'd run that 500 point list exactly as Zaktoznaz posted it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.