Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,
Starting up a new 500pt space marine "Ultramarine" army.
Just want to let you look over it and change and improve. Here it is.

Hq
Captain (Bolter and Power Sword, Digital Weapons)-125pts

Troops
Tactical Squad (+5 space marines, Missle Launcher, Flamer, Seargant Bolt pistol +CCW) -170 pts

Scout Squad (Sniper Rifles, Camo Cloaks) -90pts

Heavy Support
Predator (Autocannon, Lascannon Sponsons) -120pts

-505 pts

That's all, if you have any criticism please post.
P.S I am able to completely change squads and weapon etc.

·
Lord Cupcake of Senteria
396 Posts
At this point level I'd recommend having Heavy Bolter sponsons on your Predator instead of Lascannons, you won't see too many vehicles, heavy or light, at this point level, so it'd be better to focus it on more of an anti-infantry role.

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
Thats sound advice, but at this level YOU have a vehicle. Heavy bolter sponsons are good, but a lascannon will kill anything it touches. That looks like a good 500 point army to me. Play your own game.

·
Slave to the flesh
3,354 Posts
I would be tempted to give the captain a powerfist. Now before anyone screams at me it is worth remembering that unless an opponent decides to take someone liek abaddon or one of the other truly monstrous HQ's a powerfist captain will be virtually invulnerable and can lay the smackdown on anything that needs to die.

3 WS6 powerfists attacks should take anything outside of the HQ's that are disgusting for their cost (namely the cannoness and archon) as well as giving you an option to punch an MC/walker to death with a reasonable chance of success.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts