Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
señor brushman!
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello. I'm new to Warhammer Fantasy- I've only played a couple games. This is the first list I've made. It's pretty basic, but I'd like to see what you think. Thanks!

(Heroe) Wood Elf Noble: great weapon, light armour, hail of doom arrow
91 pts

(Core) 9 Glade Guard; 1 Musician
126 pts

(Core) 5 Glade Riders; 1 Musician
129 pts

(Core) 7 Dryads; 1 Branchnymph
108 pts

total = 454 pts

My general plan prone to change depending on battlefield circumstances, is this: Use the noble as support in close combat or shooting; move glade guard into short range to fire on enemies and retreat from any enemy chargers; use glade riders as fire support and bait units to charge me which I would then flee from, and countercharge with any of my units (probably the dryads).

Still have 46 points to spair. I'd like'd to of fit in another unit of glade guard identical to the one I already have, but that'd bring me over 500.

·
4,361 Posts
OK, what I would do is drop the musician upgrade from the glade guard so you have 10 regular archers. Then add a great eagle, and with the extra 2 points, put a shield on your noble.

There is my suggestion for what to do with your extra points.

SirKently

·
señor brushman!
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the suggestions. I don't currently own a Great Eagle, but I'll look into buying one next time I have a chance.

·
/botnobot/
12,489 Posts

·
señor brushman!
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks David! If they don't have it at the hobby store I attend, then I'll probably get the one you linked.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts