Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was bored tonight and decided to make up a new list for the upcoming 5th edition and I wish to share with you. I was just typing up what I wanted in each of my models and ironically the cost came up to 2501 points, pretty sweet! Also when I was typing up this list i began to appreciate that changes GW have made and became less furious with them and quite content. I made the list kinda "legendary" cause they seem so cool but I didn't include anything I don't have a model for yet (instead of the Trygon Prime ). So here it is!

HQ:
[FONT=&quot]Hive Tyrant - Life Drain, Nerve Shock, Wings, 2x Scything Talons, Injector.[/FONT]

Swarmlord

Elites:
3 Zoanthropes -
[FONT=&quot]Warp Blast, Warp Lance.[/FONT]

Deathleaper

Troops:
3 Warriors -
[FONT=&quot]Scything Talons & Devourers

[/FONT]
19 Genestealers w/ Broodlord - Standard

2 Squads of 24 Termagants

24 Hormagants

Heavy Support:
2 Carnifexes - (Scything Talons, H. Barbed Strangler), (2x Twin-linked MC Devourer)

Old One Eye

Trygon Prime

·
Bugs'r us!
1,242 Posts
Bah, I want the dex to:p

I heard the Carni's need identical tooling?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
From what I have read and understood, Carnifexes can be upgraded like the 4th Ed Warriors have. ONE Carnifex can either have the Heavy Barbed Strangler OR Heavy Venom Cannon and replace ONE Scything Talon pair for Crushing Claws.

I have just realized now that I have upgraded them wrongly. The Heavy Fex should have a pair of TL Devourers on it or the other Fex should loose a pair of Devourers for Scything Talons. Well I will figure that out sometime. I am changing ALL my MC limbs anyway cause GW couldn't keep any old rules for anything!

But I REALLY LOVE the swarmlord! He just sounds awesome with his 18" Synapse and quad boneswords and 4+ invul sv. and that he can cast 2 psychic powers! HELL YEAH! Life Drain just sounds really awesome!

Anyway i'm ranting now!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.