10x Genestealers
Broodlord

8x Genestealers

18x Termagaunts

16x Hormogaunts

Heavy Support:

Carnifex: TL Deathspitters, TL Devourers

Trygon

This should be around 1500 points. (Tiny bit less). I am not sure how good the Ymargls would be tough since they are so expensive. I am also not sure if i also need that 2nd Hive guard as well.

The idea is that, Stealers, Trygon, Lictor, and either warriors or Carnifex (maybe both) will be in reserve. Normal Stealers Outflank. Warriors and/or Carni Comes out of Trygon whole and dishes out damage assaulting if nessecary (Warriors certainly assaulting)

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Shoot! for some reason it still feels like the Ymargl are troops (even if i wrote as elite :D ) Thanks for the heads up.

I would like to have the lictor. 1) just because i love the model, 2) I am planning on using it as a magnet for trygon (thus the warriors or the carni). Unless most of the army thats in range shoots at the lictor, it should stay alive for 1 turn in cover with 3 wounds. Even if it doesnt, well most of my opponents army just shot at that guy and not anything else.

I guess i ll make the ymagrl normal stealers and outflank them as well.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys for the comments. After realizing that the trygon whole cant be used the turn it arrives, I have changed things a little bit. Most of the army stays the same but there are a few changes... Here it comes:

HQ

1x Hive Tyrant: Wings, Adrenal Glands, Hive Commander (I guess thats what it was)

Elites:

1x Zoanthrope

2x Hive Guard

1x Lictor

Troops:

4x Warriors,3x Deathspitters, 1x Barbed

8x Genestealers
Broodlord

8x Genestealers

14x Termagaunts

14x Hormogaunts

1x Tervigon, Catalyst

Heavy Support:

Trygon

This is a total of 1439 points. I still have about 61 to go.

I can get another Zoanthrophe or take out a genestealer and make the lictor become The Deathleaper or something totally different.

What you guys think?

Thank you

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.