Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this was made to be anti space marine. ive tried it once against SM and i successfully won.
do u think i need to make more changes?

HQ

farseer-doom = 83
singing spear

TROOPS

10x Dire Avengers
exarch-twin cats and bladestorm = 152

wraithlord
starconnon and 2x flamer = 120

ELITES

6x Banshees
Exarch-mirror sword and war shout = 123

mounted on waveserpent = 125
twin starcannons

HEAVY SUPPORT

3x Dark Reapers
Exarch- tempest launcher and fast shot = 147

TOTAL = 750

The starcannons are for terminating the termies, bladestorm will finish off units, dark reapers are for the marines and the temp launch can be a real marine killer with Doom, banshees are for stopping those assault squads that get too close and with doom supporting their low strength.

·
The Fallen
7,745 Posts
this was made to be anti space marine. ive tried it once against SM and i successfully won.
do u think i need to make more changes?

HQ

farseer-doom = 83
singing spear

TROOPS

10x Dire Avengers
exarch-twin cats and bladestorm = 152

wraithlord
starconnon and 2x flamer = 120
this is heavy support, hence the list is illegal
ELITES

6x Banshees
Exarch-mirror sword and war shout = 123

mounted on waveserpent = 125
twin starcannons

HEAVY SUPPORT

3x Dark Reapers
Exarch- tempest launcher and fast shot = 147

TOTAL = 750

The starcannons are for terminating the termies,
fine if a SM commander takes ermies in 750 points, but that is a mistake by him
bladestorm will finish off units,
likely to get shot to shreds before they gen near bladestorm range, he hasnt much else to shoot normal anti infantry weapons at
dark reapers are for the marines and the temp launch can be a real marine killer with Doom,
wouldnt bother with doom, you are paying a lot of points for it and essentially the unit is a marine killer en mass without doom
banshees are for stopping those assault squads that get too close and with doom supporting their low strength.
better use of doom, serpent needs spirit stones and VE or it will get taken down

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sorry about the WL being in the wrong place i just started with iyanden and thought it would be troops cause of iyanden.

Thanks for the tips i'll shave some points for the WS upgrades.

·
Registered
334 Posts
sorry about the WL being in the wrong place i just started with iyanden and thought it would be troops cause of iyanden.

Thanks for the tips i'll shave some points for the WS upgrades.

The bigger issue is that now you have to find another troops choice. You need at least 2 troop choices to make this a legal army, and as it stands you only have one. This will likely mean dropping one of the units in the list to grab either more Avengers, or possibly a squad of rangers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.