HEAVY BOLTER 15
MISSILE LAUNCHER 20
LASCANNON 35
PLASMA CANNON 35
VET.SERGENT 15
SIGNUM 15
TOTAL = 210

TOTAL ARMY POINTS = 759

OK OK ITS OVER BY 9 BUT WOT DO U THINK 4 A FIRST TRY??

·
Registered
196 Posts
From the way you spell, I'd suggest playing orks........

Seems like a decent list though......
How many guys are in each squad.... 10..... just curious...

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
flamers. LOTS of flamers. 2 in each squad and give vet sargents powerfists. mount em all in rhinos

give yur commander a thunder hammer and salamanders mantle. take off hte jump pack. who is he cann jump with? have him join on of the squads with the 2 flamers.

if u want, throw ina chaplin with a thunder ahmmer. the thunder ahmmer is free on the chaplin so for 71(bolt pistol) yu can have a reletively powerful char and addition to another tac squad.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Take out the FC and put in a Chaplain, expalanations in Salamander's 1500pt Salamander army list i think. Don't have mix weapons in ur devastator squad, it wont achieve anything effective, either have 4 ML or 4 HB. Signums are good for devastator but dont put it in tactical squads, a bit of a waste of points, i agree with Salamander that u should have CC based army rather than a shooty army, u dont have to have a vet sergeant though, sorta a point sink in 750. Take off the jump pack and make the Chaplain join a tactical squad in a rhino, u can easily afford a rhino in 750, also include a razorback in ur devastator squad, makes it more mobile and shooty. Also finally, have a Whirlwind or some scouts, great things in a marine army.

Even though it was a sorta troop weak, other strong list, still pretty good for a first try.

Good luck :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.