Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My group is having a 750 point tournament and I would like help on my list.

Warboss
-eavy armor, pk, attack squig, b pole, cybork body.
= 120 points

Warboss
-same as above.
= 120

19 Ork Boys with sluggas
-Nob, pk.
= 149

19 Ork boys with sluggas
-same as above.
= 149

Battle Wagon
-Deff Rolla.
= 110

Battle Wagon
-same as above.
= 110

Overall Total (Unless my math really sucks)= 758 points
I realize this is over by a little bit but that will just dock me points in final standings.
Comments and Feedback appreciated.

·
Registered
95 Posts
How about this:

Warboss- eavy, cybork, bp, pk, kombi skorcha-100
Warboss- eavy, cybork, bp, pk- 95

Ork Boys- 19x Nob pk big shoota (/rokkit)- 151 (shootas)
Ork Boys- 19x Nob pk big shoota (/rokkit)- 151 (shootas)

Battle Wagon- big shoota 4x Deffrolla- 125
Battle Wagon- big shoota 4x Deffrolla- 125

Replaces 2 pk attacks with a lot of shooting flexibility. I would bump up the squads to 20 and replace the warboss with a bike for the other as a flying tank killer but your list is less risk. I would also replace the eavy armor with bording planks or red paint on the wagons.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't know I have never tried Orks in shooting. I can see how if you were to take shooting that would be the way to go. (If you can't hit just shoot more bullets). I like the flexibility that it gives you but I don't know Orks and melee just don't seem to work. Have you had any experience between the two styles and what seems to work better.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
That's a good list, though I'd consider dropping a warboss for a KFF Big Mek. (Drop the other one and add some rokkit buggies or deff chopta's). Also on your shoota squads, either run 2 rokkit's, or 2 big shoota's. Don't mix and match.

Make sure your wagons have armor plates and deff rolla's and 1 weapon. If you want more then one weapon, add a kannon, as it can fire a defensive str 4 blast. (Thus you can fire a big shoota and the kannon's defensive blast). 4 big shoota's on a wagon can't fire unless the wagon sits perfectly still...which it will never do if it has a deff rolla.

Keep in mind, orks tend to wipe other codexes at 750 points. If you ever just "want to win", run a 9 killa kan list at 750 points. No one will ever play 750 points with you ever again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts