Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Gladewalker
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello. I'm toying with low point lists and I was hoping for some comments/suggestions on these two similar lists. I want to get some Trees into my lists because I haven't used them yet. My main concern is whether or not these are too powerful for fun and tactical games. I think they are fine considering my opponents strong opponents ((High Elves, Tomb Kings, and Dwarves).

List 1

Hero:
Branchwraith: lvl 1, cluster of radiants

Core:
9 Dryads: Branchnymph
8 Glade Riders: musician

Rare:
Treeman

- This list might not be fun against my friend's Tomb Kings as I don't know if he has a counter for the Treeman. Dwarven shooting and High Elf swordsmasters/lions make the Treeman a bad idea rather than a broken choice, I think.

List 2

Hero:
Branchwraith: lvl 1. cluster of radiants

Core:
8 Dryads: Branchnymph
8 Dryads
8 Glade Riders: musician

Special:
3 Treekin

- I'm more likely to play this list since it puts fewer eggs into a single basket.

Thanks for your comments.

·
Firefly
4,209 Posts
In your second list is that 2 units of dryads? The second core option is very confusing.

Is that meant to be 3 core choices?

·
Gladewalker
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've edited it. I was three choices. I don't really like these lists. Here is an all forest spirit one. The riders didn't really fit anyway except to screen and even then I should have had a smaller unit.

Hero:
Branchwraith: lvl 1, cluster of radiants, AoN

Core:
8 Dryads: Branchnymph8 Dryads: Branchnymph
8 Dryads: Branchnymph

Special:
4 Treekin

I think this fits the spirit better and looks rather nasty.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.