Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will soon be playing a group of friends an 800 point game. It will be a free for all with Orks (me), Tau, IG, and Eldar. The army list i have chosen to use is below. Please comment and give me any suggestions possible. Thanx in advance!:

Warlord Sabatoof
Mega Armor
Stikk Bomb Chukka
Kombi Rokkit launcha
Mounted in Trukk w/ Big shoota
135 points

Slugga boyz x18
2 Burnaz
174 points

Burna Boyz x10
4 Burnaz
Lead by Mekboy w/ Mek's toolz and Slugga
126 points

Trukk Boys x 10
1 Nob w/ Power Claw, Shoota, Iron Gob, 'eavy armor
Mounted in Trukk with Big shoota
1 Weird boy
209 points

Troll Squad (rules in Ork forum)
Troll x 1
Grotz x 8
Slaver w/ Grabba stick
68 points

Killer Kanz x 1
w/ Big shoota
45 points

Buggy x 1
w/ twin-linked big shootaz
46 points

Total:803 points

My friends an I don't mind if each of us goes just a little over the point limit. As long as its not 5 points over the limit, its cool with us. So there you have it, Comment away!!

·
Registered
735 Posts
You need some anti-tank stuff. Switch out some of those big shootas for rokkit launchas. Like on the Kans and truks...that should help.

WAAAGH!

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats why i chose the Burna boyz. But I was also thinking of getting a Looted Basilisk, but the new model hasn't come out yet! (Has it? Cause I have no damn clue!!) But The Tankbustaz weren't really gonna do me that good because each of my friends only have one tank. SO i figure bring the Burna Boyz around da side and Burn da tankz to bitz!!

·
Registered
735 Posts
OK that sounds good. Burna boys can hak up a vehicle pretty nice in close combat...I think the new basilisk comes out this month [ in the US anyway ] comes with the new IG vehicle sprue...which I can hardly wait ta get me green paws on fer me konversions...WAAAGH!

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Burnaz will Melt a vehicle tah bitz!! I'm looking forward to burining the ***** out of my friends tanks! As for the Basilisk, as soon as it comes out, bam! It's mine, all mine!!

·
Registered
374 Posts
Good call on those Burnaz. I personally believe that they are probably the best weapon that anybody can take, in any army. Give your vehicles armor plates. They come in handy. And Red Paint Jobs are also fun.

·
Registered
231 Posts
ah you suck where are the 'ard boys i never go anywhere with out my 'ard boys oh well i guess you dont think like me but anyway army list looks great i dont think you should change it one bit.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.