Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D Would that be cool if you could have 9 rhinos zooming aroudn't the feild with 10 orks stuffed into them blasting at everything with there stormbolters..
Either that or 3 Chims..

·
Registered
849 Posts
Actually I thought you could only have one group of looted vehciles, as the Looted vehicles entry in the codex does say its 0-1 choice. Sorry to birst your bubble but its max 3. ;)

·
Registered
696 Posts
If i was fielding a lootas clan ork army cause I have busted up rhinos to count as buggies as long as i model it opentopped?

·
Registered
849 Posts
BID can you please do something about Jackass here, he is starting to ***** me off!! Go look at all of his posts and you'll see 99.9% of that is spam!! And his "alter-ego" Jackass 666 is the same way! He chats with himself for the Emporer's sake!!! Don't take this the wrong way BiD, just asking a favor..... :D

·
Registered
735 Posts
Vampiric_Drake8, dude what happen to your avatar...I didn't recognize you.

Anyway back on topic, you can only take 1 choice for looted vehicles. That could be one russ or bassie, or up to three rhinos.
Three rhinos is plenty enuf to take on most tasks.

WAAAGH!

·
Registered
849 Posts
Changed it cause I realized I REALLY LOVE FAMILY GUY... As for the whole Rhino Thing, do they count as Fast vehicles or are they just tanks? I'm just curious cause if you think about it, three rhinos with 10 boyz a piece is just as good as three mobz of Trukk boyz, and the Trukkz have a WAY better armour value!!

·
Registered
735 Posts
Cool, Vampiric_Drake8, I just didn't see your posts as I just usually scan posts by avatars...The rhinos are just tanks, 12" move max. So no armored rhino rush fer da Orks...WAAAGH!

·
Registered
849 Posts
Damn, that's too bad. That would have been pretty cool. But I realized that even Rhinos aren't that good as they have an armor of only 11. Just one up from the Trukk isn't gonna help that much...... As for the whole Avatar thing, that's the same thing I do!! That's why I like to change my Avatar often, to confuse the crap out of people! HAHAHAHA!! Nah, but didn't wanna confuse you officer hakbash!! My bad....

·
Registered
735 Posts
No problem brother, changing your avatar is cool.

·
Registered
849 Posts
Anyway, back to the Rhino thing. Is an upgrade of 1 armour value really worth 20 points more? And what the hell are Rhinos armed with anyway? Do the weapons actually make the point upkick worth it?

·
Registered
377 Posts
You can definately have a modded Rhino as a Trukk, but it has to use Trukk stats etc. I was considering an open-topped stretch Chimera at one point, as a Trukk. :D

·
Registered
849 Posts
Me finx me'll buy a Rhino and make it fer da WAAAAGH!!! Just shuve sum boyz in, an' you got yur self one mean ass Trukk!! WAAAAAAAGH!! What about sum Big Shoota shells to dah brain, DAMN PANZIES!! WAAAAAAAGH!!!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.