Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Kut Maar Krachtig
4,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this model secondhand 2 weeks ago. It's a imperial guardwoman with a 'nade launcher dated '92 or '94 (i forgot and based it already).

As i've never seen it before, i thought i'd share:

·
2,399 Posts
It's the "unreleased" atachan Grenade launcher girl
I think they've let a few out on the market in the USA for a limited period, but they are expensive...
About the same price as a Chimera...
Afraid not good buddy, i remember being given one at a GW store tornament -
I've spotted a couple on ebay at normally £4-5 each, but not £20 (and bidded on someones box of spares that i noticed had 3 in but didn't win. boo)

·
Kut Maar Krachtig
4,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Afraid not good buddy, i remember being given one at a GW store tornament -
I've spotted a couple on ebay at normally £4-5 each, but not £20 (and bidded on someones box of spares that i noticed had 3 in but didn't win. boo)
I spend 2 euros on her :p Here i was counting myself rich! but no! :party:

·
Registered
582 Posts
I have one they appear form time to time in the catachan special weapons Blister pack if i remember correctly.

·
Kut Maar Krachtig
4,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So the recap, it's a catachan model?

·
2,399 Posts
Nope. There's the Rocketgirl(lastchancer..not too sure about the name), warrior woman(first and only)and the female commissar too. Might be some more but these I know.
And i have converted to include shotguns (and placed with last chancers) 2x rogue trader 1980's women (one is blatently ripley)

·
2,076 Posts
there are 2 female last chancers, 1 Tanith, 1 Commissar (a nice model I would like to have) and the Catachan. Possibly others made too.

·
Formerly BrotherAzriel
2,373 Posts
There are other Female guard models in the Tanith range.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts