Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Salutations all.

To use the GW phase I am a Long Tooth gamer. Almost 2 decades of war torn battle fields, both in dark depths of space and in the wondrous lands of the old world. You name it, I've played it. I have all the usual signs, self inflicted short sightedness from painting, Mad hatter syndrome from all the glue and spray fumes in improperly circulated rooms and for my sins some old staff jumpers being used as rags.

I decided to join your merry troop, because I like the look of it. I perused your extensive topics and posts, and aside from the usual *first against the wall when I get into power* types it seems to be filled to the rims with dedicated hobbiests and enthusiasts of all types, even those silly power gamers are civil here, sometimes.

I am currently working on a no handgunners Empire Army, seeking a quicker solution to the Anvil of Doom than a charge of inner circle knights, A proper Ogre army (cackles madly at the thought of Units of 15 Ogres squishing everything!). In 40k, my 5th Space Marine Army. Which is a tactics training army for new players hopefully. I play themed, balanced armies, generally believing in core choices and taking limited/no "power" or "broken" choices.

So, I hope to speak to most of you over the coming dark times (I am sorry, but I did warn you, serious neurological damage).

-Mal

·
Librarian from Hell
4,133 Posts
Let me the first to bid ou welcome MAl.
I think you'll fit right in here:)
We're all a bit neurologically challenged here but as you said, still polite.
It seems like if you have made yourself familiar witht the different boards by lurking and such, so I'll spare you any guiding.

Hope you'll enjoy your stay, but beware it might be a bit addictive.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Welcome to LO Mai!
Remember to read the rules.. you will fit right in!
if you want to have honey poured into your ear and convinced conspiracy is a religion send me a pm!.. haha i jest.
Welcome to our home :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.