250pts

3 x 12 boyz with slugga&choppas + Nob with PK and BP
+ 3 x Trukk with red paint, grot riggers, extra armour
501pts

30 x Grots + 3 runtherds
120pts

17 Stormboyz inc Zagstruk
277 pts

10 Flash gits with blastas + More Dakka upgrade + painboy + grot orderly + 3 ammo runts
+Trukk with red paint, grot riggers, extra armour
445pts

3 Big Guns (Zapp) + 3 ammo runts + 6 extra grots + runtherd
127pts

3 Big Guns (Kannon) + 3 ammo runts + 6 extra grots + runtherd
97pts

Total 2827

I have just in the last few months gone into Orks in a big way as I like the character and the vast conversion opportunites. I am trying to shave this list to 2500pts any suggestions? The whole concept about it is to build a list with the Ork army lists most exciting characterful units where my pocket allows, sadly I can’t yet afford a unit of deathkopters. It’s by no means a tournament army but that saying I would like it to be competitive as while I am used to an uphill struggle coming from a daemonhunter (the only army you cant build a competive list in) background it does take some of the fun out of it if your always having to be on your best. I am unsure about the flashgits, being really damn pricey, but I have made some awesome conversions and I have as yet been unable to field for just hat reason. I cant help but wonder if I can’t find place for them in 2500pts were will find one. For Those wandering what the grots role is it’s as a human shield for Mek to stop him being killed off in round 1. Cheers

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.