• Crimson Knights(the red guys

Votes: 12 48.0%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Weirdboy
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all!8X

I have a question:? I have made two chapters..but for this thread only the paint job matters.

Really want my stuff to look cool, so which paint job would look better for a 1st company terminator list using the DA ruleset?

OK BEFORE I COMMIT SUICIDE: Can someone please help me get both of these stupid pics up here at once. Thank you.

Thanks in advance and peace:happy:

·
Registered
96 Posts
I really like the Deathwing colour scheme, so i vote for that

but i guess ill choose the blue guys

·
Registered
343 Posts
Red is fastaaaa!!! :)

To be honest, as an Orkz and Blood Angels player I'm a little biased on this poll. :)

·
LO Zealot
1,744 Posts
Blue... as my team's color... one of my favorite colors available in the color chart (the other is black), fast to do and easy...

Oh And Chelsea's shirt color... too bad it's gonna lose! GO MAN U! ;)

Reactions: lordsauron

·
Weirdboy
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for all the votes so far, red has pulled ahead after blue was dominating, well the poll closes in 4 days.

·
LO Zealot
1,982 Posts
Iron Hands

Do a self made chapter and have them have insane urges toward machinery that increases with age beyond the point of the Iron Hands, to the point where without being almost entirely machine within a couple hundred years they will literally tear themselves apart and go insane acting as if their skin was as putrid as nurgle's rot.

·
LO Zealot
1,744 Posts
Or mixing Iron Hands with Space Wolves is a nice idea... Iron Wolves! ;)

·
Registered
8 Posts
I prefer blue over the red, mainly because whenever I think of red I think of alot of getting swarmed by Orks whenever I spread my line too thin.

Which is a bad thing imo. XD

I play ultramarines, so I guess I'm just partial to blue.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Blue is a less common color (and thus better by way of being more unique), AND would fit better with the grim feel that I would hope the DA list conveys in its armies.

But...

"The Crimson Knights" is really too cool of a chapter name to pass up!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I feel that maybe the "blue guys" could have a more catchier name. I agree with you that by comparison "Crimson Knights" sounds awesome. Maybe more blues could be swayed if the name changed? Unless of course you have your heart set on what you have now :eek:! ;D

·
Weirdboy
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Haha!

To be totally, and truthfully honest, the Cobalt Eagles are a throwback to a Yugioh! card name haha. Obviously name the "Cobalt Eagle" I just wanted to see if anyone would get it. Any suggestions? Cuz I am in no way attached to the name:D

Peace:happy:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Hmm...

Knights/Paladins of [anything other than Cydonia],
Cyan Falcons,
Knights Azure,
Cobalt Sons,
[Anything befitting the chapter's history more than it's color],
Megamanmarines. Yeah, I like this one.

·