Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen alot of forums like this, but heres another. I am reciveing about 100-150$ soon and it will be going to my Witch Hunter force. Now here is my plan, an exorcist a squad of serphiam and four heavy bolters, than possible another squad of sisters.
So far I have
x30 sisters
x1 cannoness
x2 death cult assassins
x3 storm bolters
x3 flamers
x1 heavy flamer
x1 multi melta (two if I find the rat ^##@[email protected]# who stole my other one)
x1 inquisitor
x1 plasma cannon servitor
x1 callidus
x1 vindicare
As you can tell I am seriously lacking anti-tank capibilities. What is the opinon of the fourm?

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
naah 2 exorcists should be al the anti-tank ya need get more heavy flamers....hmmmm flame arrrrrghhhhh

·
Registered
116 Posts
two exorcists of course, plus you need extra antitank.
For those annoying basilisk hidden, or if things goes wrong for your exorcists.

you have the choise:

séraphims with infernos (melta bombs maybe)
dominions with melta/rhino
or just a few meltas in common squads

according to your "to buy" list, seraphims could do the job.

Consider seriously having two exorcists, these tankies rock.

Trav'

·
The Fallen
7,906 Posts
Actually on the exorcist front, I re read the original WD and looked through direct sales, the statement is this:

That the model will be available from direct sales and for a limited time in stores.

Direct sales still sells all the component parts of the exorcist.

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
i jus converted a whirlwind to have smaller missles and stuck =][= symbols from the immolater sprue all over it and i don't have a problem with it they even let me use it in tourny's

·
The Fallen
7,906 Posts
NO I wouldnt imagine that you would, look at the battle rep in the WD when codex WH came out, it was a rhino with some chaos thing fitted to it with missiles on the end, provided it is a reasonable representation from GW parts, I doubt there would be much issue

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
hell yeah i lost count of how many times i've heard some lil snotling (and quite a few big ones) try to pull that whole fixed weapon crap, it's true the originol models gun couldn't move but the shots are supposed to go straight up and then home in on their targets.

·
932 Posts
Agreed.

I saved this from a post a LONG time ago. Someone found documentation on it in Imperial Armor 2.

According to the Imperial Armour Volume : 2 .. both the Prioris (GW Pattern) and Sanctorum (FW Pattern) Exorcists have 360 degree Exorcist Missile Launchers.

For those interested in verifying this please see Page 229.

The technical specification under known patterns covers Patterns I - IV (all known) and dictates a Traverse of 360 degrees for the Exorcist Missile Launchers.
There ya go.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Thank you, Monte.

Also toss in the fact that Missiles can steer. That ability is the very reason we call them "missiles" as opposed to "shells". It should add a little weight to the 360 arguement.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.