Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey
Can anyone explain clearly the ordonnace and barrage rules?
And the special rules for the deathwing and rawenwing?(specialy for the last mensionned)
Why doesn't the moderators and the managers upload pics of their armys(specialy masterbelial)

thanks

·
The Landlord
5,750 Posts
army pics

Why doesn't the moderators and the managers upload pics of their armys(specialy masterbelial)
I would if I had an army, but I don't expect for 6 space marine guys, but they are retired.

I will post pictures of my coming army, the Cadiens, but they are not available in plastic until june/july this year :(
But I'm planning of making a "MEGA skyscraper" tutorial. I will announce when this is ready (might take a little while) :) :)

Thanks

·
The Landlord
5,750 Posts
Deathwing are a terminator only army troops HS etc are all terminators
Ravenwing are a fast attack only company eg landspeeders bikes etc.
the full rules are in codex: Dark Angels

Simply put Ravenwing can reroll failed difficult terrain tests and deathwing are Stubborn which means they atuomatically pass morale checks

Deathwing armies must be made up of only units terminator armour,landraiders and dreadnoughts and term squard count as troops,heavy's,etc

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
Ordnance: don't roll to hit, just place the big template where you want, make sure it's centered on a model and that you have LoS and range. Then roll a scatter die, on a hit it stays there, otherwise it scatters D6" in the direction of the arrow on the scatter die. Then simply roll to wound etc.
Barrage: state in which direction you're going to shoot and guess the range. Then measure the range you guessed and place the template there. Then scatter as with ordnance.

·
Registered
485 Posts
There are several reasons why I haven't posted any pics.

The first is that I don't have a digi cam.
The second is that I haven't finished painting yet...hehe. You see I'm a real slow painter. I always find excuses not to paint. So my minis are only "combat ready". The biggest problem with it ( and the hobby itself) is that I always find the time and money the get new minis, its like a big evil cirkle...

·
Registered
377 Posts
thanks
any idea on how assassins-vindicators work?
Complicatedly and in a much copyright-infringed manner. Find Codex: Assassins, or find the stuff online.

a friend told me they are really good
In some circumstances, yes, but they are generally best left alone.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.