Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
-what are these Vindicators? Assassins? Who can use them?
-Any good tactics for fighting Orks? Does one just need to stay away and rapid fire them away? Or charge?
-What should a Snipers cape look like?(I don't think I'm good enough to paint camouflage like the one in the codex) And a snipers undercoat? Black or white?

·
Registered
64 Posts
um.....just a note, this is the painting foroum not the SM one.

anywho,
Vindicators are expert snipers who can be used by any imperial army taking up an elite spot

against orks, if i was in rapid fire range i'd assualt them instead, as essentially you still get to shoot as well as an extra attack in combat which i made before the orks (so you're reducing the attacks coming your way) plus, its always better to charge orks then be charge by them and risk the waugh giving them I4

if you dont want to paint the camo pattern a simpleplain colour (like black) should do, but that really depends on what your armies colour shceme is like, that goes for the undercoat question too.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
The vindicators and Assassins are primeraly Imperial weapons.

The Vindicator is a Rhino hull fittet with a demolisher cannon(?).

The assassins are, well assassins...

And one other thing, wehn fighting orcs...

Do not charge, first fire everything you got at them.
When they are softened up, then you could consider charging them..

Oooops, gotta go!

Skål!

·
Registered
64 Posts
yeah, i wouldnt charge a squad head on if they were at full strength (i imagined that by the time they were in rapid fire range they had already taken damage)

Vicindicators are the tanks with demolisher cannons

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Ok sorry I thought he meant the Vindicator tanks... not the Vindicare assassin...

That's something different...

Assassins are under the "heroes of the empire" part (or was it Imperium?)

I'm not sure where the complete rules are, but the best thing would be to get your hand on "Codex assassins"... it was published around july 1999 as a supplement for White dwarf...

Luchtime! gotta go

Kasutta!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.