Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Gladewalker
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I've been wrestling with a few questions that I'm sure you can answer.

1) Do the regimental standard and lord commissar Ld bubble help for moral tests in close combat?

2) Does a platoon or regimental standard confer the same +1 wound bonus when fighting a walker?

3) Do squads remain scoring units even when below half strength?

4) Do tanks benefit from cover if infantry are in front of them?

5) Is there a support group for Warhammer addicts?...

Thanks.

·
Formerly Prince of Excess
3,560 Posts
1) Do the regimental standard and lord commissar Ld bubble help for moral tests in close combat?

Yes.

2) Does a platoon or regimental standard confer the same +1 wound bonus when fighting a walker?

I don't think so because they go off damage results as their "wounds". I'd say no but I could be wrong.

3) Do squads remain scoring units even when below half strength?

Yes.

4) Do tanks benefit from cover if infantry are in front of them?

If it blocks half the tank, not including the turret/standards/any other non-hull part, yes.

5) Is there a support group for Warhammer addicts?...

You're on it.
/dance

·
Registered
470 Posts
1. Yes

2. Nothing happens to walkers if they lose a close combat, so the bonus is kind of irrelevant. The only time this would help you is if the walker only caused a single wound, and your guys did nothing. The +1 bonus would make the combat a draw rather than your side losing.

3. Yes they do, unless they are falling back.

4. They will confer a cover save if they manage to cover up 50% of the vehicle's hull.

5. What the Prince said.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.