14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I think you might find this amusing.

The game goes like this:

I ask you a question:

"x or y"

Then you answer:

"Y

It looks like my old parrot. (Explanation optional)

Who would you prefer to fight if you were a common soldier of the Empire?

Dark Elves or Skaven?"

Then a third bloke answers, and pass on a new question.

Right then I'll ask the first question.

Who would you rather have a cozy dinner with?

A band of Orks or an Inquisitor?

·
I suck... Maiden neck...
836 Posts
Okay, I'll give this a go, if I understand it properly.

I would rather eat with the Inquisitor, as I got nothing to hide!

What do you think is more delicious, a squig or a zombie?

Tekore
Fair enough. If I had too eat it, I would choose the Squig, as it might contain a bit of blood... also it has more 'bite' to it... Im sure you know what I mean Teklore :?

Next question:
In case you were an empire general, which bloodline would you rather be captured by?

·
Sir Proofreader
4,251 Posts
Fair enough. If I had too eat it, I would choose the Squig, as it might contain a bit of blood... also it has more 'bite' to it... Im sure you know what I mean Tekore :?

Next question:
In case you were an empire general, which bloodline would you rather be captured by?
I'd be really tempted to say Blood Dragon. if they don't like you they kill you, but for them to capture you, they must have some measure of respect for you. So maybe you aren't going to just end up as food...

So, onwards and upwards!
If you were in an alley, and had halflings aproaching from one end, and skaven from the other, which way would you run?

·
Banned
4,252 Posts
Towards the halflings, pick up a couple, then run back to the Skaven and offer them as blood sacrifies to the Horned Rat (the Halflings not the Skaven btw:p). Then I'd run like the dickens.

What would you rather be:
A Brettonian Peasant or an Imperial Guardsman?
For this assume the Peasant is a generic farmer. Not a squire for a rich and generous Knight, and the Guardsman is a basic platoons-man (if that is indeed a word), not a Titan pilot, a commander or something.

-AFG

·
Registered
275 Posts
The peasant. I would run off in the woods and make some time with a hot Wood Elf woman (then probably return to a world 500 years later, ruled by fat frog men).

Who would you rather sponge-bathe, a Slayer or an Ungor? (I know its a terrible decision)

·
Banned
4,252 Posts
An Ungor. They don't appear to ahve any...erm...gender differences from what I know- at least, not domineering ones.

But if it was a female slayer, I'd choose the Slayer without question.

What would you rather?
Death by Lasgun or death by jokes written by the Inquisition?

-AFG

·
Consumate professional
2,863 Posts
Death by lasgun, it would be like going to sleep in a warm bath.

What ride would you rather 'pimp', an Eldar Falcon, or a Snotling Pump Wagon?

·
I suck... Maiden neck...
836 Posts
An Ungor. They don't appear to ahve any...erm...gender differences from what I know- at least, not domineering ones.

But if it was a female slayer, I'd choose the Slayer without question.

What would you rather?
Death by Lasgun or death by jokes written by the Inquisition?

-AFG
Perhaps there should be a limit to the times one can post in this thread, so that it doesn't just become a post-count circle... I say twice or trice?

That question is VERY difficult... on one hand you can't die by a flashlight, I mean lasgun So you would die of old age. You would have to live in a constant heat of 40 degrees and I don't like the heat :/

The inquisition would classify all the jokes made, and it would take about 20 years to get approval form the right source and even then there is only about 10% chance it accually would get to the source for approving...

I think I would choose the inquisitor as I have a broad sense of humor, and some of them might even be fun. We all know that the lasgun only has two modes: "light breeze" and "Cook canned meat", I just couldn't live under that condition!

QUESTION: Would you rather (as an empire citizen) study Necromancy or Find a powerful Daemon Weapon?

·
Registered
275 Posts
Khorne. Kill me quick, shine my skull, throw it on the pile, and move on.

Im too afraid of all the things the Slaaneshi lord would stick in all the place I dont want it to while it kills me.

If you had to join a cult, would you choose the Tau or the Genestealers?

·
is coming out to play
991 Posts
Geansteeler group because I like being in the combat not being someone who sucks at it.
If your had the choice to be a inquisitor or commissar which would you be?

·
Banned
4,252 Posts
Inquisitor. A) you can call on the Grey Knights or *cackles incessantly the Sisters of Battle B) you can shamelessy burn entire planets.

If you were to be a generic trooper up against a Marine force (like the Starter sets), would you be an Ork warrior or a Gaunt?

-AFG

·
/botnobot/
12,489 Posts

·
Sir Proofreader
4,251 Posts
If you could make out with a beautiful elf maiden, would it be a high elf or wood elf?
Wood elf. Don't know why, just... I don't know, maybe it's something about the trees. And being outdoors. Asside from the whole 'Argh you hurt my trees I KILL YOU!' thing, I think Wood Elves might just be generally friendlier. Just my opinion.

Would you rather play fetch with a Kroot Hound or a Squig?

·
I suck... Maiden neck...
836 Posts
Wood elf. Don't know why, just... I don't know, maybe it's something about the trees. And being outdoors. Asside from the whole 'Argh you hurt my trees I KILL YOU!' thing, I think Wood Elves might just be generally friendlier. Just my opinion.

Would you rather play fetch with a Kroot Hound or a Squig?
SQUIG! At least they are funny!
I would enjoy playing it with a squig (the only problem is that they don't really fetch something, they tend to run after it, eat it and then come back and try to eat you...

unless... (goes down to the lab to come up with some necromantic components), maybe with a bit of Dhar...:C

Nex question:

Would you rather be a Commisar of the Imperial Guard, or an Officer of the Imperial Guard?

·
Painting Machine!
2,668 Posts
Would you rather be a Commisar of the Imperial Guard, or an Officer of the Imperial Guard?
Commisar! Cut right to the chase of the matter every time! Even if it means going through someone else's skull!

Who would you rather be your Champion in the Universe's Arm Wrestling Contest? A basic Tau or a basic IG trooper?

Tekore

·
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
2,642 Posts
Who would you rather be your Champion in the Universe's Arm Wrestling Contest? A basic Tau or a basic IG trooper?
A basic IG trooper. Because a Tau named "Lincoln Hawk" just doesn't fit right.

Who would you rather be set up on a blind date with - a Witch Elf or a Sister Repentia?

·
Sir Proofreader
4,251 Posts
Who would you rather be set up on a blind date with - a Witch Elf or a Sister Repentia?
Though I wouldn't really prefer either, given the options I would choose a Sister Repentia. I don't think they really go in for too much nasty stuff, provided you don't look too witch-like you might end the night alive. And not in a great deal of pain.

Would you rather be a (Space Marine) Librarian or a Chaplain?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts