2K views 23 replies 12 participants last post by  cebwj 
#1 · (Edited)
I think you might find this amusing.

The game goes like this:

I ask you a question:

"x or y"

Then you answer:

"Y

It looks like my old parrot. (Explanation optional)

Who would you prefer to fight if you were a common soldier of the Empire?

Dark Elves or Skaven?"

Then a third bloke answers, and pass on a new question.

Right then I'll ask the first question.

Who would you rather have a cozy dinner with?

A band of Orks or an Inquisitor?

See less See more
#3 ·
Fair enough. If I had too eat it, I would choose the Squig, as it might contain a bit of blood... also it has more 'bite' to it... Im sure you know what I mean Teklore :?

Next question:
In case you were an empire general, which bloodline would you rather be captured by?

#5 ·
Towards the halflings, pick up a couple, then run back to the Skaven and offer them as blood sacrifies to the Horned Rat (the Halflings not the Skaven btw:p). Then I'd run like the dickens.

What would you rather be:
A Brettonian Peasant or an Imperial Guardsman?
For this assume the Peasant is a generic farmer. Not a squire for a rich and generous Knight, and the Guardsman is a basic platoons-man (if that is indeed a word), not a Titan pilot, a commander or something.

-AFG

#6 ·
The peasant. I would run off in the woods and make some time with a hot Wood Elf woman (then probably return to a world 500 years later, ruled by fat frog men).

Who would you rather sponge-bathe, a Slayer or an Ungor? (I know its a terrible decision)

#9 ·
Perhaps there should be a limit to the times one can post in this thread, so that it doesn't just become a post-count circle... I say twice or trice?

That question is VERY difficult... on one hand you can't die by a flashlight, I mean lasgun So you would die of old age. You would have to live in a constant heat of 40 degrees and I don't like the heat :/

The inquisition would classify all the jokes made, and it would take about 20 years to get approval form the right source and even then there is only about 10% chance it accually would get to the source for approving...

I think I would choose the inquisitor as I have a broad sense of humor, and some of them might even be fun. We all know that the lasgun only has two modes: "light breeze" and "Cook canned meat", I just couldn't live under that condition!

QUESTION: Would you rather (as an empire citizen) study Necromancy or Find a powerful Daemon Weapon?

#12 ·
Khorne. Kill me quick, shine my skull, throw it on the pile, and move on.

Im too afraid of all the things the Slaaneshi lord would stick in all the place I dont want it to while it kills me.

If you had to join a cult, would you choose the Tau or the Genestealers?

#15 ·
I'd be an Ork and as the Space Marines advanced I'd strip off my warshirt while growling, "I'm too sexy for this shirt, too sexy for this shirt, and I do my little dance on the spacewalk, yeah, the spacewalk."

If you could make out with a beautiful elf maiden, would it be a high elf or wood elf?

#16 ·
If you could make out with a beautiful elf maiden, would it be a high elf or wood elf?
Wood elf. Don't know why, just... I don't know, maybe it's something about the trees. And being outdoors. Asside from the whole 'Argh you hurt my trees I KILL YOU!' thing, I think Wood Elves might just be generally friendlier. Just my opinion.

Would you rather play fetch with a Kroot Hound or a Squig?

#22 ·
Play against them on my own, at least I'd get to attempt a field goal with some short people before they all jump on me.

Would you rather cut down a tree (a big tree, lets assume an hour of hard work to cut it down) in Athel Loren (the wood elf place if I'm wrong with the name) or walk into a dwarf tavern (full of dwarves) with some sheers and cause critical damage to a important looking dwarves beard?

#23 ·
Cut down the tree...that way at least youd be dead instantly from a dozen arrows..with the dwarfs not only would you be carved up into a lot of little pieces by a big axe, but your family would have made an enemy of all dwarfs for life!

For a holiday would you rather go and work in a kibbutz (or equivalent) in Khemri or hiking in the chaos wastes?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.