10x tact sqaud Plasma Gun, PLasma Cannon

5x termies
Dedicated Landraider Extra Armour

Dreadnought Extra Armour, Assault Cannon, HF

5x Assault Power Weapon, Combat Shield
5x Assault Power Weapon,

5x Vanguard sarge PF, PF, JP's

5x Devastators 2x Missle, 2x Lascannon

So I am torn right now, because I know that the land raider is good and well worth it, and that the termies really do need a good way to travel, however, I am wondering if it is really worth it or should I add something different... Normally I am one of the last people who would be asking, however, I really do not want to paint it which is where the big problem comes in.

So the question is, is it worth it or should I opt for more guys and a librarian or chaplain?

·
Registered
658 Posts
If you lose the landraider you can giev ur termies a librarian and teleport them, a bit risky but would work.

I'd then spend the 100 or so pts left on a rhino and power fists for the tactical squads.
hope this helps and plz remember this is my opinion and there may be a better soution.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I would say get rid of the LR if you want and give one or both of your Tac Squads Locator beacons. this allows you to Deep Strike your Termies with no fear or pair them up with a Librarian and use his warp travel to move across the table, this also paired with the locator beacon prevents from scatter. I would use the LR points on something else as your list is already Las heavy and you have enought PW/PF to pop most armour.

Hope this helps, if not sorry!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.