Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Trying to get a mate into fantasy so getting him to use one of my armies against another friend in a simple border patrol game, see i generally play chaos and dont wana make him use them as they dont have participate in all phases of the game *shooting etc* so want him to use my woodelves, im not experienced with them and all i have is the battalion, noble and wardancers squad.
so what i was wondering is if this could make a fairly effective border patrol force and if so what stuff i would actually use to get him into how to play the game.
Thanks in advance

·
609 Posts
For a smaller game that is indeed enough. You get enough Glade Guard and a decent number of dryads. I would use the GG, Dryads, Wardancers, a Noble, and maybe use some of the GG as scouts? I don't know what point value you are going for, but he can go without magic in ~1k. (If you are really going for the all parts of the game, throw in a branchwraith upgraded to level one mage.) W.E. excel in smaller games so it will be easy to get into the game. Hope this helps. 8Y

1 - 2 of 2 Posts