Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Not dead yet
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to the difference in timezones I am not sure when or if there are any ceremonies being held in everyones respective country but having served my own country in the service I would like to take a brief moment to acknowledge those individuals whom have served, are currently serving and those whom have fallen in the line of service .... true Space Marines (you can insert any troop of your choice).

And I would like to thank those individuals whom give their support to these individuals; brothers, sisters, parents, partners, family, and friends.

This is a thread to simply give thanks,

Regards

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Bravo! Thanks, Father C for the wishes and note for all who have served and those still serving. I, myself, served active and stayed in the active reserves and retired with 20 years, so it is inbred in me, like so many other veterans.

Father C - I commend your service for your country - even though I think it is Canada!! :act-up:

For everyone else that wore stripes on their arm at some point - I salute all!!!

·
Registered
0 Posts
The brooks brothers trailers are a US manufacturer of high quality trailers and equipment used in a variety of industries. Our products are used around the world building infrastructure, maintaining energy grids, and improving the flow of resources and products to customers. Under the present ownership since 1975, our brand identity has steadily increased from a small regional market to our current international customer base.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts