Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi every1, as you may have noticed from my join date, i joined a wee while ago, then i promptly forgot i had joined, then remembered and decided to take part in this cool community, so hi every1! i play 40k and dabble in WHF... I have been gaming for about 15 years now.

My main armies right now (i.e. what i have managed to dig out after my recent move) are space wolves and high elves, and i am contemplating a nurgle CSM army

anyways, hi every1!

RoAcH

·
King of Librarium's Tombs
7,143 Posts
Well then welcome, and welcome back i guess! hope youll be sticking around this time.

Please take a minuite to have a quick read through the forum rules if you arent already familiar, blue bar just up a bit ^^

Space Wolves cool, elves not so much :p Nurgle rocks though! :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i dont even quite know why i play HE, i just like the elite nature of them i guess, i get real bored of painting fantasy armies and i kinda didnt want a fantasy equivalent of power armour, so i went for something that wasn't chaos and didnt involve hundreds of models lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.