Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick question about the contents of the box, for those who have bought it/saw its contents, does it come with ONE or TWO Nob/weapon sprues?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ork Battleforce

Thanks for the quick reply.

The concern arised after checking out the boyz boxed set. The Ork Boyz are effectively 3 sub sprues which can be broken down into the Nob sprue and 2 X 5 ork boyz sprue.

For all we know GW could easily just give us the sprues with 5 orks each. It still makes 20 orks but with no upgrades, although I am alot more optimistic...

Hopefully someone with the battleforce can tell us.

·
569 Posts
True, but another way to look at it is, the mold contains all 3 sub-sprues. So if they did take out the nob sub sprue, what would they do with it? They don't sell it by itself and there is not a new Nob box, so that leaves tons of these extra sprues for them, which leads me to believe that they include it in the box.

But, as you said hopefully someone who has bought it can tell us for sure!

·
Registered
113 Posts
The ork battle force (according to white dwarf) has 20 Ork Boyz, 3 Warbikerz, and 1 Trukk. I assume it comes with the Nob models as there is no point in having a unit of Boyz with no Nob to keep them in line.

Hope this helps.:C

·
Registered
353 Posts
I haven't purchased a BF but there will be nob sprues, after all they fail to acknowledge the fact the boys box comes with an entire nob and 10 boys, the only thing not in the box is a base for him. Monkeyclops has it right too, what would they do with the extra sprue if not put it in the box?

·
Registered
20 Posts
I will try to upload Sprue Pics for you. There are 3 different sprues and each is included two times. Sry for my bad English

PS: so it's 20 Boyz, 2 Nobz, 2 Big Shootas, 2 Rockit Launchas and 20 Sluggas+20 Shootas

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.