Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't keep the silence after our failure to repel the heretical traitors, and if i will burn at the stake for my words, my death will not be worst than the others billions in these darkest days.
The unquestionable success of the dark crusade, coupled with the rising of Eldars and Tau forces, signs the death of the unidominant doctrine.
We are no more able to fend off the hive fleets, keep at bay the accursed greenskins, and take rightful retribution on the heretics all of our own.
Worst of that we must admit the Adeptus Mechanicus thrice blessed technology is far from being the more advanced in the galaxy. Eldar and Tau have the high tech we need, and they still need our numbers if we all want to survive in the face of the Devourer.
We must forget unidominant's claims about human superiority and forge a strategical alliance with Eldar and Tau race, or be separately shattered by the Archfiend and finally devoured by Tyranids along with our chaos and ork enemies.

Praised be the Emperor

·
Registered
696 Posts
Do not worry as we will stomp our enemy with the waves of men and we will crush our enemy with the treads of our many tanks.

·
994 Posts
i am changing might change my army to tau but am more than willing to work with eldar/ig as an alliance it would definately be great.

tau firepower, guards numbers, eldars close combat.

who else would be willing to join this alliance

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I hope Adeptus Astartes too learned something about humbleness and unity, these days.

We all serve the Imperium !

·
Professional Lurker
2,085 Posts
yes we dark angels learned that caliban isnt everything

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What if in the next campaign Tau declared victories against disorder instead of empire, and in exchange order forces allocated all their victories outside tau space?

·
Registered
857 Posts
Your pathetic squabbles are meaningless before the might of the True Gods! Bow before the C'tan! YOU ARE FOOD FOR THE GODS!

·
Registered
436 Posts
:ph34r: I am an emmisary of the forces of Eldar. My craftworld would be most pleased to consider allying with your puny human race. It would benifit us as we require your numbers and firepower to eraticate the Dark Eldar scum. Ulthwe Protects!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"The stars themselves once lived and died at our command, and yet you still dare to oppose our will."

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.