Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys, i wanted to play a battle using all four gods, i dont know the specific details know as i only just thought of the idea, i was thinking 4 armies of about 1500points a herald and a GD for each and the aim is to kill the GD. the last god standing wins. i was thnking about all the units respawning after a certain amount of turns and the bosses being in seperate corners of the map, i dont know what ypu think of this but all help, ideas and thoughts would be welcome, also would it be too much to ask for help building the army lists.

Thanks

May the best god win

·
Registered
242 Posts
Awesome idea! I've played a similar escalation campaign with 4 mortal champions and their mortal hosts back before the new army lists. The culmination was a 4 way "King of the Spire" type game.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks, any tips? how did yours work?. its still in the early stages but its got potential, i was also thinking of some chaos furies that move inthe direction of scatter dice just messing things up for all armies dont know exatly how that would work but hey lets see.

·
Registered
242 Posts
I've tons of ideas.

First off: Are you running it or playing in it?
Special little things like this are best with a central organiser who isn't playing in it. Same as Commissioners in Bloodbowl and Games Masters in Roleplay. They have access to everyone's list and should be unbiased. They will invent scenarios, balance games with random events etc. I you are in a games club, perhaps get someone to over see it. If you have a GW store near by, ask the manager perhaps?

How many players?
Only 4, one for each god? If so, how do you pick who gets to be who?

Are the lists balanced?
Does the magic (or defence against in Khorne) balance out? Do the magic items and deamonic gifts? If not, how do you resolve these issue?

Are you going to scale it, or is it a one battle thing?
If it is a campaign, how do you score it? What are the penalities for lossing and what are the rewards for winning; more men? More points? Special events? Spells?

If it is a one time battle: How do you make a 4 player turn system work? Everyone moves? Everyone magics? Etc

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
idk thats why i need ideas, the four turn system would probably workout, everyone moves ...
peronally im just getting started into the hobby and i thought it would be a good idea ( i only know one person that plays WHFB =) ) so i cant answer the first two questions.

I will need help to make balanced lists as im not very experienced and it probably will be a one off battle that could escalate but im not too sure, but if you have any campaign ideas id love to hear them.
Noob out =)

May the best god win

·
Registered
242 Posts
Not at all Noobish! As it says on my desk: Be Realistic, Demand the Impossible. Aim high and you'll never fail to succeed. I'll dig up the report of our battle and the rules we used next time I am home.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts