Librarium Online Forums banner
41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
things will change
2,707 Posts
Andusciassus said:
... and some eyes popping out of a leg, but those might go away soon.
I demand pictures.
Right frikking now.

-t.

·
is Alpharius
477 Posts
I demand pictures.
Right frikking now.

-t.

I agree with the Eye...Pic's now SPIKEY!!!!!!!

We want eyes on legs, and we want the PIC'S NOW!!!!!

;) Great work so far, I just gawk in amazment at your chaos creations. They are very inspiering =o]. Thank you for sharing them with the rest of us. Tallent like yours should be shown and shared with everyone. ;Y

Michael, A very big fan of your chaos conversions.

·
Librarian from Hell
4,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Ok, I'll elt you see them eyes but I am not too sure I like them. If I were to keep them I will make the transcition between the GS and plastic more either fleshy/woundy or smooth.

And this i show they look on the whole model. You can see how unbalanced they appear... I might be able to do something on the other leg to balance it all but I'm quite short on ideas at the moment.

So any comments are very welcome. Eeek, Spike Help!!!

·
Registered
118 Posts
If you've got a steady and practiced hand (and a lot of time ) you could try sculpting wailing and screaming faces on the other leg. Just a thought :happy:

EDIT: forgot to say, Looking awesome man! these are the sort of conversions I can only dream bout making. cant wait to see it finished.

·
Librarian from Hell
4,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Inquisitor Blackadder said:
What about mouths to go with the eyes?
Now that could be a great idea. Cheers Inquisitor Blackadder.
Mouths could balance them eyes while keeping good with the theme.
I'll try to make some but I think I'll put them on the lower part of the other leg.

I have considered faces like you suggested Nunizillion but come to the conclusion they'd look better on another model or on another place. I don't think faces would be as balancing since they'd upset the scale of the eyes. It'd be like one large thing and one small.
It's generally a good idea though and it works well on many Chaos things.

I'll try to make some good mouths and if that doesn't work out I might well just drop them eyes or maybe "organify"the armour a bit.

·
things will change
2,707 Posts
Seeing as you've 'unbalanced' the model anyway (what with the mutant eyes and now maybe mouths), how about going the whole hog?

Really make the left leg overly organic, as if the metal parts of it are being replaced and devoured by a malignant organism, which is completely dominating that half of the mini...
Maybe starting with a huge cancer-y thingy on the hip join, with tendrils worming their way up into the main 'torso', and down the leg, the plague is spreading...

That way, the 'balance' is entirely negated, but with purpose. You are emphasising the parasitic nature of the daemons infesting the Knight, and making it look even more pestillent and corrupted.

Just an idea, o' course =)

-t.

·
Librarian from Hell
4,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
I remember stariting this project I was determined it wouldn't become another vehicle dedicated to Nurgle. I intended to keep it quite original with just a few marks showing it's corruption. But alas, it seems impossible for me to keep things pure.
I might well go "the whole hog" on this.
I must admit to feeling quite a bit more inspired thinking abot maggoty cancerblobs than rivets. I guess it's my curse:)
Cheers for the advice -t.

·
Lurkbot
404 Posts
so i just was looking through some of your stuff, the slug man and what not and now i am here.
i am in love with your work because i have always wanted to do nurgle but for some reason i never have and here is a ton of stuff far better than i could do. and as im reading i think wow this would be cool if he did that, then someone else says it....well i guess thats cool, but im rambling now

i realy like the idea of it being infested on one side more that the other
(i saw the eyes and was like ooo go with mouths, but it got sugested then was like MOAR NURGLE RIGHT SIDE...yet i got -t blocked)

so uh yeah you rock nurgle pride etc etc
keep it up buddy

·
Librarian from Hell
4,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Cheers friend:)
It's nice that I'm not the only one necroposting on my threads.
I've actually continued working a bit on this model as it'll be part of my Nurgle army, so it'll get some more conversions to it soon. I am however still pondering it's feet. I've tried like a gazillion different versions but none of them seems to fit:/

·
Lurkbot
404 Posts
maybe the more machine foot is a claw like you originaly planed and the other more mutate oneis like a clawed paw or hand...just throwin the first thing out there that came to mind good luck buddy

41 - 54 of 54 Posts