Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Professional Lurker
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
135 pts. Deathwing Grandmaster Lucifer- Terminator armour, M.C. Pair of Ligtning Claws

146 pts. Interogator Chaplain Bareus- Plasma Pistol, M.C. Crozius, Rosarius, Frag grenades, melta bombs, Artificer armour

260 pts. Deathwing Terminator Squad Ironclaw- 5 Terminators- 3 Stormbolter/Powerfists, 1 Stormbolter/Powerweapon, 1 Assault Cannon/Chainfist

130 pts. Dreadnought Veyavictus- T.L. Lascannon, DCCW, Stormbolter, Extra Armor

172 pts. Tactical Squad Stybone- 7 Marines- 5 bolters, 1Heavy Bolter, 1 Bolt Pistol/CCW, frag grenades, Rhino, Extra armour

131 pts. Scout Squad Venasus- 7 Scouts- 5 bolt pistol/ccw, 1 shotgun, 1 heavy bolter, frag grenades

155 pts. Ravenwing bike squad Ganymede- 3 Bikers- 3 T.L. bolters, Vet srgt with M.C. Power Weapon and melta bombs

55 pts. Ravenwing attack bike- T.L. bolter P.M. Heavy bolter

95 pts. Ravenwing land speeder- Multimelta, Assault Cannnon

185 pts. Devastator squad Hellfire- 5 Marines- 1 bolter, 2 missle launcher, 2 plasma cannon

265 pts. Land Raider Victorius Might- T.L. heavy bolter, 2 T.L. Lascannons, extra armour, P.M. stormbolter

265 pts. Land Raider Crusader Purifier- T.L. Assault Cannon, 2 Hurricane bolters, multimelta, extra armour P.M. Stormbolter

Total 1994 pts.

comments!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
485 Posts
In a 2k list I wouldn't use two Lardraiders, if it were up to me I've dropped the normal Landraider and spent the points on an another Devastator squad in stead and put more marines in the one you already have (3-5 marines not counting the ones with heavy weapons)

Your Deathwing Terminators, do they ride in the Crusader with the Grandmaster? If so I would give them another Assaultcannon or Heavy Flamer, maybe give one of them Lightning Claws as well.

How do you use the Dreadnought? Does it stand still or do you assault with it? If you use it to assault I'llgive it Heavy Flamer instead of the Stormbolter. If you keep it stationary give it a Missile Launcher instead of the CCW

I would most definetly give the 2 of the bikes special weapons, and attach the Attackbike to the squad.
That way you free one space on the force chart and you could add another Landspeeder separate from the other, if you just use Heavy Bolter on both of them. Exellent for taking table quarters or flank attacks. Having two separate Landspeeders work great if you give your opponent the impression that they are in a squadron, then at a critical point they split up and go separate ways

These changes I suggest may cost some points but by dropping the Landraider most of the should be covered, anyway its just my 2 cents

·
Professional Lurker
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
they ride in the crusader for now but im making a squad with 2 lightning claws and 2 heavy flamers for close assault then my other termies will be mobile firepower sameas the dread i'm going to remove the speeder and heavy bolter scout for a tac squad and i use the squad trick with the bikes its good to see your opponents face when the bike squad charges but not the attack bike which remains behind to shoot off counter attackers

·
Professional Lurker
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
new list is

135 pts. Deathwing Grandmaster Lucifer- Terminator armour, M.C. Pair of Ligtning Claws

146 pts. Interogator Chaplain Bareus- Plasma Pistol, M.C. Crozius, Rosarius, Frag grenades, melta bombs, Artificer armour

260 pts. Deathwing Terminator Squad Ironclaw- 5 Terminators- 3 Stormbolter/Powerfists, 1 Stormbolter/Powerweapon, 1 Assault Cannon/Chainfist

130 pts. Dreadnought Veyavictus- T.L. Lascannon, DCCW, Stormbolter, Extra Armor

172 pts. Tactical Squad Stybone- 7 Marines- 5 bolters, 1Heavy Bolter, 1 Bolt Pistol/CCW, frag grenades, Rhino, Extra armour

130 pts. Tactical Squad Scyle- 5 Marines- 3 bolters, 1 meltagun, vet srgt plasma pistol/ccw melta bombs stubborn, frag grenades,

102 pts. Scout Squad Venasus- 6 Scouts- 4 bolt pistol/ccw, 1 shotgun, frag grenades, vet srgt bolt pistol/ccw stubborn

155 pts. Ravenwing bike squad Ganymede- 3 Bikers- 3 T.L. bolters, Vet srgt with M.C. Power Weapon and melta bombs

55 pts. Ravenwing attack bike- T.L. bolter P.M. Heavy bolter

185 pts. Devastator squad Hellfire- 5 Marines- 1 bolter, 2 missle launcher, 2 plasma cannon

265 pts. Land Raider Victorius Might- T.L. heavy bolter, 2 T.L. Lascannons, extra armour, P.M. stormbolter

265 pts. Land Raider Crusader Purifier- T.L. Assault Cannon, 2 Hurricane bolters, multimelta, extra armour P.M. Stormbolter

Total 2000 pts.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.