Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
The Orange Grey Knight
3,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I got my hands on Plasticard for the first time, and not wanting to waste a lot while getting the hang of it, and then I had an idea, why not make a Warhound? But what size? well based on what kind of Plasticard I had on hand, small enough to fit on a 1" base!

Here is what I got so far...

Thats on a 40mm base, but you wouldn't have seen the white plasticard against my white desk xD.

Mike

·
things will change
2,707 Posts
That is significantly smaller than epic scale, an epic warhound is slightly larger than a (new) terminator, I believe.

Also, that's hella awesome.

-t.

·
Registered
130 Posts
hehe u could probably use it as bionics for a space marine if you couldnt be bothered making the body :D

this is looking awsome and for someone who's just getting the hang of plasticard thats amazing;Y

keep it up:happy:

·
Registered
361 Posts
cool looking mini, its a model of a model of a warhound titan. :rofl

what is it to be armed with then?

·
Murder
3,492 Posts
That looks wicked fox! I might make myself a mini titan too, maybe thats what I can do for my ork one, nice work on the legs for how tiny it is. more pics :)

Edit: sorry didn't realize you HAD more pics. awesome stuff man! I want one, make a few more if they are quick enough, its impressive and inspiring all in one.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I'm really impressed with your ability to fabricate parts that small. It boggles my mind! All in all you've done excellent work.

I know it isn't appropriate to say, but it comes across as "cute" or "adorable" to me. I think it is the best!

I think at least once you should use it in an apoc game and say it "counts as" the full size version.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.