Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I'm new to this little part of the internet, and thought I'd say hello and show off some of my new Khorne army that I am putting together.

I got about a dozen pics, so try to bear with me. :p

I normally played Necrons... but I got sick and tired of being totally annihilated by Assault Terminators with a Librarian and a Vindicator.

I currently have the following, which I'm still in the process of assembly/Painting.

Kharn, 16 Bezerkers, 15 Terminators, 2 Rhinos, 1 Chaos Land Raider, and Defiler.

Now the pics:

I just Finished work on the Chaos Lord, did some converting, like the Khorne symbol, with green stuff, the little seal thingy around the bottom of the Bloodfeeder, couple of skulls on Chains, and the Axe Blade of the Bloodfeeder.

Comments, critique and random throwing of loyalist bitz is allowed of course. :p

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks!

Regarding the bases... I'm not sure to be honest, I didn't really plan on doing the bases, was just gonna leave them black. I've tried to make bases before, but they just never seemed to turn out well. If I were to do them, probably just a grey/black rocky base.

The free hand symbols were meant to be light, as if they're kind of emerging out of the armour.

I'll be working on some Terminators this week... feeling kind of crappy right now though, so I don't have the motivation to work on anything ATM.

Thanks for the comments guys. :)

·
running
1,274 Posts
I would really recommend you reconsider leaving the bases black. Basing a model adds a whole new level to it and I think you'd be amazed how much better it would look. It is also surprisingly easy to make good looking bases. Let me know if you'd like some more specific advice on it, and hope you feel better.

·
Aliens ate my soul.
1,413 Posts
Wow, they look great!

Don't be afraid to do the bases, its really easy to get a good effect going and it really added to the overall theme of your army.

- Boomer.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well...

I'll consider doing the bases. I'd like to get the actual models painted before then of course.

I'll definitely ask for some assistance when I get to that stage. :p

·
Registered
52 Posts
very nice! although, i must say, my main goal is to wipe out all chaos cuz i hate you guys so much LOL but i must show respect here :p they are very well painted nice work sir!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts