Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wings?

What's the best way to go abot adding wings to a Hive tyrant? Aren't gargoyle wings a litle too small? So what's the next best option?

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
I use the old hive tyrant model (bought it very cheap at ebay), with scything talons from the new models.

As wings i use a pair from a WHFB dragon, they're available as bits at the mailorder.

jwu

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Dragon wings will work fine... I think...

If you ever want a challenging modeling prodject try making fly wings, you know the transparent one that you see on... well a fly(duh!)

But for christ sake don't ever use feather wings on a hive tyrant ok?

·
Registered
131 Posts
I believe the Dragon Wings are 6 dollars each. They fit the tyrant the best, although bloodthirster wings could also look cool. My roommate just put bloodthirster wings on his daemon prince and they look really sweet!

·
Registered
11 Posts
BELIEVE IT OR NOT I HAVE DONE EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT TO DO. AND THE COOLEST WINGS THAT I COULD FIND THAT ARE REALLY PRESENTABLE ON THE FIELD (IF APPLIED RIGHT) ARE THE DARK DRAGON WINGS FOR THE DARK ELVES IN WARHAMMER
WELL GOOD LUCK TO YOU

·
Registered
60 Posts
yeah thats because the scale is actually right in Warmaster, teh monsters are really huge compared to their riders, which is not the case in warhammer, due to costs and playing with enormous minis wouldnt really be handy.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.