Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ya,

I was wondering if any has got a copy of Advanced Space Crusade that they would like to sell. At this point in tim I wuld only like to by with in Australia. I am not worried about the minis as a Space marine player I have lots of scouts :) i also have a few genestealers and other various nid pieces (from whe ni was going ot start a nid army). give a PM or a emial if you are intrested.

OR

If anbody knows where I download the rules and stuff??? I can get the board sections and everything but i can't find the ruels anywhere!!!

please help me :)

Thank you
Paul ROss

·
Lurking in the dark
549 Posts
hehe, I wouldn't part with that excellent game for a thousand bucks. And you don't need to use just scouts, that's the thing, you can use marines, chaplains, terminators, librarians, commanders etc, plus some cool nids including a carnifex :D:D

·
Registered
31 Posts
you can find it quite often on ebay and stuff.

That game rocked sooo much - and you could use anything from 40k as i remember? I have distinct memories of having a game with Orks trying to get their mates back and finding Squigs.

*remembers*

Don't you miss the old Tyranid Warrior models, and the fact that a Carnifex was called a Screamer Killer... and Zoats. They were funny.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just found a copy of ASC at a thrift store for.......$6.99!!! HOLY KAMOLEY I'm freaked out! It's got a pile of old metal GW minis, some from 1980; eldar, genestealers, funny looking guy on a tiny bike, a gun that looks like a spike mounted on a quinpod (okay, a tripod with 5 legs). Anyway, everything is in great shape. Tonight I'm going throught the rule book. :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.