Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was browsing the Round Table forums for any Bretonnian news and my last hope was an announcement about "something" on the 20th. Turns out it was yet more 40k stuff. Dark Eldar.

I haven't heard about anything after that though. Anyone have any ideas/rumors to splash around?

·
ISIS Secret Agent Squishy
1,875 Posts
I just hope that they don't merge Bretts and Empire. It just wouldn't make sense since they've been so aggressive towards each other for centuries. It would make more sense to combine them with the Wood Elves who live in the area too (and would cover one of their major failings).

·
Fanatic
882 Posts
But this will not happen with the wood elves having a new book. The chaos end times book is next.
They would not combine brets with anyone they are not like the empire at all and the empire is one of the iconic armies for fantasy and by merging with brets it would ruin the feel of both armies.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
It seems like GW just has way too many more favored toys to play with to bring the Brets out of the toy box anytime soon. When you think about the promise over the last number of years, they have shown some love for the armies needing real help (WE) and some that had one of the oldest books (Dwarfs), but the Brets book is not so bad - it is just the rules for cavalry that nerfed them.

Frankly, my guess is 9th comes out before Brets are re-hashed at all.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, I get the same feeling about having to wait a long time. I am getting very sick of all the 40k love. I understand it sells better, but it still annoys me.

I hope Brets never get merged with anyone. Quite frankly I enjoy the fluff that separates us from any other cavalry and I will take my beloved peasant archers any day over those horrid wood elves.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Brets are still popular at some point the banners and the medieval feel of them and knights sings in the souls of us all :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts