1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Kut Maar Krachtig
4,014 Posts
It's not bad, just drop that master engineer like it's a flaming turd. It's a great model, but not a good asset, in fact, he sucks.

But, apart from that, it could work, i dunno, you could proxy it for a couple of games? I'm pretty sure though you'd have to have some experience, this is not an easy list to game with, you are fast, you are strong, but your also have very few models on the table and most of them will run.

Ow yeah, i don't know how deep you are into Empire, but just because GW names their knights in this list ("Blazing Sun", "Reiksguard") doesn't mean they have special rules. You could name them the Knights Of The Place Where The Sun Don't Shine, if you were so inclined.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok thanks for the help, yeah i'll proxy it for a game or two before i buy some models.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Zema's advice is correct - especially about getting rid of that Master Engineer.

The only things I have to add is that I would split the Pistoliers into two units of five with a Musician each and a Battle Standard Bearer would be very useful. Replace the Master Engineer (or proxy the model as it) with it.

It could potentially be a devastating army, especially against an opponent who doesn't work against stop you attacking the flanks of his units.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts