Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
943 Posts
Although I am not completely sure what the question is (please rephrase it), that army is simply no fun to play against just like any other and is not very effective. My friend took one to Balti. He would have probably got crap sports scores if he was not such a nice guy.

·
Registered
238 Posts
IMO because:
1 - it's cheesy
2 - if you go against, let's say, fanatics, cannons, handguns, you'll lose 4 chariots per turn (@2000 points): provided that you charge on the 3rd turn, you have already lost 8 chariots. So to win, you'd have to field how many...20???
;)

·
527 Posts
I've had some real success using a chariot heavy list built around the Beastlord special character. My 2150 army includes him, 4 other beastmen chariots, 1 chaos chariot, 2 bray shamans (lore of beasts ftw), a unit of hounds, 2 15 man beast herds, 4 nurgle minotaurs with great weapons, 5 chosen chaos knights, and 3 fiends of slaanesh (spawn).

On several occasions I've managed to hit several units in one turn in the rear with the herds and in the front with knights, minotaurs, or several chariots. And the fiends of slaanesh do an Awesome job of holding highly mobile units still long enough for the chariots to charge them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.